AZ Billiards DEATHPOOL

APA7

STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
Silver Member
OK kiddies, post who you think is the next AZ poster to get axed. Just need name and bets.

Brian

I can't stay silent on this one...I'll nominate me. But I think I even tickle Mike's funny bone every once in a while. He'd be giving up his built in "joke/prankster hotline". :D

I say bring back Fast Larry to see if he can break Billy Martin's record for total number of firings. I think it's really a love/hate relationship between Mike and FL just like it was for Steinbrenner and Martin. C'mon Mike...bring back Fast. Hell, at least bring back Teacherman...this is only his first axe job.

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
APA7 said:
OK kiddies, post who you think is the next AZ poster to get axed. Just need name and bets.

Brian

Hey, if there's money involved, I can tell you right now who it's gonna be (Mike, needn't worry. You'll get your gapper).

Purdman

Banned
I Gotta Be On The List

You all gonna have to put me on the list of potiental banees. I may be next.
So lets set the odds and go with the V bookie event.
Purdman

Shorty

A banger at best...
Silver Member
I wanna bet on JimBo, with that gay a$$ purple text of his and he is always trying to whiz in someone's wheaties...grrrr

Shorty

Donald A. Purdy said:
You all gonna have to put me on the list of potiental banees. I may be next.
So lets set the odds and go with the V bookie event.
Purdman

I think you would've been a good candidate, but since your primary antagonist is no longer around you've dropped kinda low on the charts. However, if the vdollars get high enough on the bets, we could fake a hell of a flame war and split the winnings. :D

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
APA7 said:

Brian

No need to axe any of the current AZer's.Some of us including myself, DM and the Purdman,Teacherman etc have been involved in a few flame wars, however, we've allways been in the right....LOL. I was wondering, who all has been axed. Maybe I could do a search and revisted some of the Flame wars.
:D

So far here are the only four I know who have been axed.

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

Has there ever been anyone more notorious than Fast Larry and perhaps The Silencer?Who else is a top fiver? RJ

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
No need to axe any of the current AZer's.Some of us including myself, DM and the Purdman,Teacherman etc have been involved in a few flame wars, however, we've allways been in the right....LOL. I was wondering, who all has been axed. Maybe I could do a search and revisted some of the Flame wars.

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

Has there ever been anyone more notorious than Fast Larry and perhaps The Silencer?Who else is a top fiver? RJ

I have a name in mind considering a couple of threads in the Cue Gallery/For Sale sections have disappeared since last night. :eek:

Barbara

recoveryjones said:

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

How can you forget the most recently departed before Teach....The Gremlin

Kerry Impson

Former player
Silver Member
Good one, DM! Also Committeemember, who lasted about seven hours last week (and was perhaps turquoisecrazy risen from the dead). His reprise was so short, maybe he doesn't even deserve to be counted?

AceHigh

Banned
crazy thought

What if we did something like survivor?

This idea will only work if Mike is able to reinstate people after he boots them.

We take 8 people, and put them on the "hit-list". Every Sunday, everyone votes on who they want to eliminate. Only one vote per person, and your voting choice can be on a variety of things: what the user has posted recently, personal reasons, etc. After 8 weeks, only one person will remain, and they will be champion of the AZ Boards!!! After the competition, Mike will then reinstate those he gave the boot.

AceHigh said:

This idea will only work if Mike is able to reinstate people after he boots them.

We take 8 people, and put them on the "hit-list". Every Sunday, everyone votes on who they want to eliminate. Only one vote per person, and your voting choice can be on a variety of things: what the user has posted recently, personal reasons, etc. After 8 weeks, only one person will remain, and they will be champion of the AZ Boards!!! After the competition, Mike will then reinstate those he gave the boot.

I'd prefer to see if I'm ever going to get a rose from LS77. (not the thorny stem with all petals removed):p :D

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
APA7 said:

Brian

Hey... let it be me...
Mike, Your decision to ban Teacherman was wrong. It was your decision to make, its your site. Why you are trying to cover up what happened is obvious. This is why the sport gets nowhere. Its just politics. Business as usual. You fit right in.

greenkill

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
AceHigh said:

only problem with that is the person booted the first week goes 7 weeks with out AZ.

hustlefinger

Silver Member
recoveryjones said:

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

A long, long time ago, in an Az forum not so different for this one, lurked several other sinister posters.

Let’s see if anyone can remember these two, without giving away too much.
First hint – gibberish
Second hint – mm position

Rick