Slim Limpy
New member
**********
Last edited:
It is rough when no one likes you. And I did not do anything wrong to anybody! So, what makes a person not like a person when I did not do anything wrong to them? Their is not one person on AZB that can say I did something wrong to them! But that is OK, If I can deal with being in the world I can deal with anything that goes on in the world. I can take a licking and keep on ticking!!!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
Everyone likes you Lock. Whats not to like.
It kind of sounded like Slim posted this with tongue in cheek.
I logged in that morning and saw about 7 of your threads lined up in a row and I thought, Lock must be bored during the hurricane.
I've been in the middle of one tornado before and I wasn't bored, scared s hitless would be a better way to describe it. I thought I was going to end up in Kansas.
Nothing wrong with making entertaining posts that others can participate in. You're one of the good guys that make AZ fun.
If it weren't so, people wouldn't post answers in your threads.
Again, don't take it to heart Lock, Slim isn't a mean guy, he was having a bit of fun ribbing you for the obvious multiple posts lined up in a row that morning.
Have a great Labor day Lock.
Hope your floors dry out soon.
He's just messing with you. Glad to hear good NOLA made it through another one.
I also enjoy reading your posts, Mr. Lock N Load. Keep 'em coming!
I'm glad you weathered the hurricane okay. :smile:
Still good in my book, Mr. L&L. Glad everybody's ok in your part of the world.
Hey LnL -- you hang in there! Like you said, it was someone else who was bumping your older threads, and the OP took it as you creating threads.
It might be a while before you get power and/or Internet back. We had an F1 tornado roll through here a couple months ago (yes, imagine that -- a tornado in NY State!), and it was a couple days before I got power and Internet back. (I'd used the time without power and Internet to help neighbors cut and remove trees that'd been uprooted and thrown onto their house. The only good news I have is that my firewood pile is well-stocked for this winter.)
I can imagine it'd be longer for the greater widespread damage caused by what your area went through.
Hang in there!
-Sean <-- Cinderb Lock