Azb 101

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
SpiderWebComm said:
Welcome to AZB 101................

The Houligans are strange race of pool players who claim everything is the same, no matter what. They're strange in that they pocket everything from everywhere, but really have no idea why. They are allies with the Vitelloans. They are enemies with everyone else.

At least you've admitted that you can't verbalize your system. I guess I'll be seeing you on ESPN soon since you pocket "everything from everywhere." Oh, wait, the men aren't on ESPN anymore because they don't play poorly enough to achieve the requisite amount of pool-room drama.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Tristan said:
At least you've admitted that you can't verbalize your system. I guess I'll be seeing you on ESPN soon since you pocket "everything from everywhere." Oh, wait, the men aren't on ESPN anymore because they don't play poorly enough to achieve the requisite amount of pool-room drama.

wtf are you talking about? that entire post was a joke, not to mention dead and months old - nothing was referring to me. take a chill pill tristan

and i can verbalize any system i've ever discussed, i just never have on here. i'd hate to educate people with roller bridges.

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
SpiderWebComm said:
wtf are you talking about? that entire post was a joke, not to mention dead and months old - nothing was referring to me. take a chill pill tristan

and i can verbalize any system i've ever discussed, i just never have on here. i'd hate to educate people with roller bridges.

I'll play you using nothing but my roller bridge, but you have to promise not to "throw" your cue at me.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Tristan said:
I'll play you using nothing but my roller bridge, but you have to promise not to "throw" your cue at me.

87665~Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg
warrior3sf1ok.gif

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Tristan said:

You got action next time I see ya. G'luck with that thing.

speakers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
That spider has been there a long time. :(
untitled.JPG

Reminds me of a shirt like this I saw on a real dork one night. Except the caption read "I know how many licks it takes." My first thought was EWWW, then I thought, you know, he probably does know!

Edited to add: Sorry, this post has gotten WAY, WAY off course! And obviously so has that spider. LOL

Joe T

HEY, I feel left out!
SpiderWebComm said:
I posted this in the I LOVE THIS WEBSITE for that new chick. I thought it could help other new people, so I made a new thread for it.

Trying to give them the lay of the land, if you would. Is it accurate?

Welcome to AZB 101................

You got the Houligans, the Ghost Ballians, the Vitelloans, the Fractians, the Feelians, and the See-Ball-Make-Ballians.... all engaged in an intergalactic power struggle on who controls.... The Farce. Ya see, The Farce is like The Force, except it's specific to one's pool game.... not moving shit around a swamp, or other useless things.

If you look at a Intergalactic Pool Starmap.... here's how crap pans-out:

The Houligans are strange race of pool players who claim everything is the same, no matter what. They're strange in that they pocket everything from everywhere, but really have no idea why. They are allies with the Vitelloans. They are enemies with everyone else.

The Ghost Ballians are the oldest sect of pool players. These people are probably the best at billiard geometry but rely on perception more than they think. There are more Ghost Ballians than any other sect, so if there's an outright war.... they're like the Chinese.... we're all screwed. They are enemies with the Houligans, Vitelloans and the Fractians. They understand the plight of the Feelians and See-Ball-Make-Ballians.

The Vitelloans are the newest sect. Not QUITE saying everything is the same, but very close. Their approach is a hybrid between Houligans and Fractians--- so they're at peace with those guys. They're at war with everyone else.

The Fractians have been around for a long time as well - not sure if they're from the Snooker sector or from the pool sector. They probably don't know where they came from either. They mostly cut the cue ball in quarters...sometimes more (eighths). They understand their approach has holes in it, but they adjust with back-hand english and other methods to compensate. Some of which, are monster players. They are allies with the Vitelloans, and hate everybody else.

The Feelians consist of many, many players. They're not quite as large as the Ghost-Ballians, but these guys are like the India of pool and billiards. Would likely lose to China--- but they're not to be messed with. They feel their way around the table and think nothing as infinite as pool can be systemized. They love Ghost-Ballians because they are direct descendants of them. They are envious of See-Ball-Make-Ballians.

See-Ball-Make-Ballians are the smallest sect of the group. Often elite players, they have elevated their game beyond feel. They can't explain why, but they see a ball, see the pocket, make the ball... and they're off to the next shot. Allen Hopkins, a leading See-Ball-Make-Ballian says, "I can't explain it... I see the ball, and then I envision it firing into the pocket...and it just does." They try to keep the nut-shaving Feelians away from them, as they typically mob the See-Ball-Make-Ballians for information on how to ascend to that level of greatness. See-Ball-Make-Ballians don't pay attention to any other sect---- the other sects can get spotted whatever they want, for as much as they want. Period.