AZB Channel on Roku👍🏽

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Just happened to check my Roku for new channels after purchasing a new Roku TV and stumbled across a brand new AZB Channel with matches from various regional tours and some previous PPV matchups.
Just wanted to spread the word and say thank you to everyone involved in putting this together! You guys are the best !:thumbup:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just happened to check my Roku for new channels after purchasing a new Roku TV and stumbled across a brand new AZB Channel with matches from various regional tours and some previous PPV matchups.
Just wanted to spread the word and say thank you to everyone involved in putting this together! You guys are the best !:thumbup:

Thanks for the tip - I have a roku and am off to check.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found it a couple days ago when I was checking for new channels. Love Roku and Sling TV. Cut Da Cable!

jamnut

Underwater Tiger
Silver Member
If you have, or get a Roku, there is no end to the amount of pool or billiards you can watch. If it is on Youtube, you can watch it.
If you get the Youtube app, you can pair your device with your Roku, then use your device to control the video playback on the TV.
Roku also has an app that can control the Roku from your device, and I find it easier than the Roku remote, especially for searches.
Pool, Roku and your TV are a nice combination!

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wanted to say thank you to whoever the developers were that created the Channel for Roku. It is fantastic. I can appreciate how much work you must have put into programming it and uploading the source data to the web server. I am sure this will likely bring a lot more public awareness of not only the AZBilliards website but also the sport of pool.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Always have to add this when Roku is mentioned:
Make sure to add the Nowhereman U Stream channel!!!!!!
Tons of live streams including AzbTv.
Worldwide. Free too. And no commercials.
I would link but can't from my phone.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Recently went to Dish's Flex package to remove all the channels we never use. Shaved off 40 a month.
I have been looking at SlingTV.
I have already added it to Kodi. However have not pulled the trigger on the free trial.

How is the HD content on Sling?
Any streaming problems outside hiccups from your service provider.
What is the final price on the Blue package per month?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Always have to add this when Roku is mentioned:
Make sure to add the Nowhereman U Stream channel!!!!!!
Tons of live streams including AzbTv.
Worldwide. Free too. And no commercials.
I would link but can't from my phone.