AZB forum member pictures

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
Mike Templeton said:
Mine too Jay. But from what I heard, if I was living in Brazil, I'd be smiling too....:)

Mike

:) :) :) :) :) :) Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. My wife is a wonderful lady, and my son, all I can say is, he's my clone, when I look at him, it's just like looking in the mirror. For a 6 year old, he shoots good and he loves to play 10 ball. :D :D :

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
My Christmas card this past year. He's so hyper when you play with him so it took several shots. And he kept trying to chew the antlers so they never stayed upright lol

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 839

BazookaJoe

Destroyer of stickers
Silver Member
Me at my birthday party last November
Apparently I was stripping

l_21314568b4f9fde0f316323f7e5a3a1c.jpg

A little calmer

l_ab9fd8b357e4adcfe66dbd5cf273226e.jpg

We all went to Chattanooga Billiard Club just after this
(To keep it pool related)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
My Christmas card this past year. He's so hyper when you play with him so it took several shots. And he kept trying to chew the antlers so they never stayed upright lol

AWWWW, two cuties!

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
I suppose I'll put the most recent pic of me in here.

winnerssmall1.JPG

That's me on the right. That was taken at the end of our last Thursday night league a couple of months ago. We took 1st place & our skipper (in the red hat) took 1st place in the individual rankings. Unfortunately we're not doing quite so well this time around.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
You made me break out the big guns

So, you want cute....
I gotcha covered...

Sweet Melissa.. on her first birthday

Attachments

• birthdaypic 025.jpg
    birthdaypic 025.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 816

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Brother is a handsome fella.... needs a haircut, but Ma would have my ass if I did it.

Attachments

• dietupdate 145_1.jpg
    dietupdate 145_1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 810

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
Brother is a handsome fella.... needs a haircut, but Ma would have my ass if I did it.
Yeah my sons hair was getting long when he was 2 and his mom wouldnt cut it,he was looking like a girl so i buzzed him,he looked great and everyone thought so and she bit her tongue for once. :D

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's me with hottie Rachel Abbink, chillin at the PoolTees booth at the DCC. She soooooo wants me. Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Jake_Rachel.JPG
    Jake_Rachel.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 796

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
Yeah my sons hair was getting long when he was 2 and his mom wouldnt cut it,he was looking like a girl so i buzzed him,he looked great and everyone thought so and she bit her tongue for once. :D

I cut Liam's once...shortly after his second birthday, not like mine but short... looked good... but wifey wasnt digging it all ...

That was the only hair cut he has every had in his life!!! He's 4 1/2 now :D