====ball case pictures===

Hightrucker92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
HERE ARE THE FIRST 5 PICTURES OF THE 16 BALL CASE AS PROMISED.5 MORE PICS IN THE NEXT POST.
AS YOU CAN SEE THE CORNERS ARE NOT CONNECTED WITH SCREWS YET AND I HAVE TO GIVE THIS CASE A COUPLE MORE COATS OF POLY.I HAD A COMPUTER VIROUS AND LOST A LOT OF TIME YESTERDAY STRAIGHTENING THAT OUT.:mad: SO I WASNT ABLE TO FINISH THOSE DETAILS,BUT YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT WILL BE ALL DONE ANYHOW.I THINK I MANAGED TO SAVE ALL MY CONTACTS BUT IF I MISSED YOU AND YOU ARE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
AS FAR AS A PRICE FOR THIS BOX GOES THIS IS WHAT I FEEL IS FAIR.THIS PRICE INCLUDES THE FLAT RATE SHIPPING AND P.P. FEE.
$68.75 IS THAT PRICE.NOW, THIS BOX IS MADE WITH WALNUT WITH CURLY MAPLE SPLINES.IF ANYONE WAS TO WANT A DIFFERENT WOOD COMBINATION WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT TO SEE IF THE PRICING WOULD CHANGE.
tHANKS FOR LOOKING AND BEING SO PATIENT. ROGERRHTANDCOMPANY@GMAIL.COM

Attachments

• DSCN1316.JPG
    DSCN1316.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN1317.JPG
    DSCN1317.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCN1318.JPG
    DSCN1318.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 559
  • DSCN1319.JPG
    DSCN1319.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 557
  • DSCN1320.JPG
    DSCN1320.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 562

Hightrucker92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Second set of pictures

Heres the next 5 pictures.
Anyone interested in ordering this style ball box please p.m. me or contact me rhtandcompany@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSCN1321.JPG
    DSCN1321.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 563
  • DSCN1323.JPG
    DSCN1323.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 553
  • DSCN1324.JPG
    DSCN1324.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 555
  • DSCN1325.JPG
    DSCN1325.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCN1326.JPG
    DSCN1326.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 554
Last edited:

bencho

n00b
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That is an extremely generous price for an outstanding looking case!!!
Definitely fine workmanship!

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Put me down for 3rd on the list. Are there wood combinations that you would recommend? What wood combinations would be recommended and pricing? PM me details when available. Thx. Looks great! Good job!

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Another fine piece of work, Roger. I've looked at the pieces in your gallery several times today (again):
http://rhtcustomwood.com/photo_album.html

Could you make a case for snooker balls? There would be 22 balls (15 red + 6 color + cue ball) sized 2-1/8" in diameter.

I'd be interested in what different woods might cost. One idea would be to have a case of ash and ebony, traditional snooker cue woods, but I have no idea if that combination would make sense for a box.

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump!

I ordered a custom jewelry box from Roger and it was excellent. He uses high-quality, nicely figured woods and the workmanship is top-notch. You will not be disappointed!

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks for the bump-ddid the box get you out of the jam you were in?

It wasn't a jam - I'm happily engaged. I ordered it as a unique birthday present for my fiancee, but since her birthday isn't until the summer and you finished it in only a couple of weeks, I'm holding onto it until the time is right. :D

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Its quality workmanship that you see here that can turn into family heirlooms of tomorrow. You rarely see that kind of old world craftsmanship done today unless done by a woodworking hobbiest. Of yesteryear, box making was an art form and those in the family business usually continued on until someone in the family wasn't interested any longer, then the family business died out or they couldn't compete with Samsonite or American Tourister.

Of the 2 ball boxes I've seen advertised, they were covered in some sort of vinyl or Mac Tac and the price tag was $50. You can easily see the difference between the boxes for a measely $18.

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bump

Snooker ball case on order. Will post pictures and links to Roger's site when I receive it.

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Received my snooker ball case

I received my snooker ball case from Roger today, and it looks great. The pictures don't do it justice.

The case is made of ash and ebony, the same woods in my snooker cue.
snooker%20ball%20case%201.JPG

The Aramith 2-1/8" balls sit comfortably in the small depressions in the foam.
snooker%20ball%20case%203.JPG

When the case is closed the fit is snug and the balls don't move.
snooker%20ball%20case%206.JPG

Here's a short dialogue that took place shortly after I removed the ball case from its shipping box.

Me: Look, honey! [Shows off the box, big smile.]
Wife: Um . . . the balls wouldn't be as happy in the old cardboard box?
Me: No.

The photo gallery on Roger's website:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Who has not had a version of that conversation?

I received my snooker ball case from Roger today, and it looks great. The pictures don't do it justice.

The case is made of ash and ebony, the same woods in my snooker cue.
snooker%20ball%20case%201.JPG

The Aramith 2-1/8" balls sit comfortably in the small depressions in the foam.
snooker%20ball%20case%203.JPG

When the case is closed the fit is snug and the balls don't move.
snooker%20ball%20case%206.JPG

Here's a short dialogue that took place shortly after I removed the ball case from its shipping box.

Me: Look, honey! [Shows off the box, big smile.]
Wife: Um . . . the balls wouldn't be as happy in the old cardboard box?
Me: No.

The photo gallery on Roger's website:

Rethunk-

Handsome ball case. Looks real nice.

Enjoy

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Awesome Balls case

HERE ARE THE FIRST 5 PICTURES OF THE 16 BALL CASE AS PROMISED.5 MORE PICS IN THE NEXT POST.
AS YOU CAN SEE THE CORNERS ARE NOT CONNECTED WITH SCREWS YET AND I HAVE TO GIVE THIS CASE A COUPLE MORE COATS OF POLY.I HAD A COMPUTER VIROUS AND LOST A LOT OF TIME YESTERDAY STRAIGHTENING THAT OUT.:mad: SO I WASNT ABLE TO FINISH THOSE DETAILS,BUT YOU CAN SEE WHAT IT WILL BE ALL DONE ANYHOW.I THINK I MANAGED TO SAVE ALL MY CONTACTS BUT IF I MISSED YOU AND YOU ARE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
AS FAR AS A PRICE FOR THIS BOX GOES THIS IS WHAT I FEEL IS FAIR.THIS PRICE INCLUDES THE FLAT RATE SHIPPING AND P.P. FEE.
$68.75 IS THAT PRICE.NOW, THIS BOX IS MADE WITH WALNUT WITH CURLY MAPLE SPLINES.IF ANYONE WAS TO WANT A DIFFERENT WOOD COMBINATION WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT TO SEE IF THE PRICING WOULD CHANGE.
tHANKS FOR LOOKING AND BEING SO PATIENT. ROGERRHTANDCOMPANY@GMAIL.COM

Roger, I bought and received this case. It is more awesome in person!! ROGER, THAT $68.75 IS NOT CORRECT, YOU CHANGED IT TO $85.00 AFTER I ORDERED MY CASE. please correct this, ASAP. Paul Del Giudice.