Banned from the 2012 Windy City Cue Show!

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Vinniebabarooch is BANNED from the 2012 Windy City Cue Show. Troy aka "Vinniebabarooch" has informed me that he plans to attend both days but has decided not to show any of his fine cues. I think by him attending and not showing his cues is a great travesty and in justice to the show and fellow collectors. Therefor I have no choice but to ban him from the show. AZers please feel free to chime in and let me know your feelings on this matter. All and any advice will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely Big Chris.
 
Last edited:
What about all of the other people not bringing anything? I could understand if you said he plans on causing trouble or something, but to ban him because he's not participating on the vendor side is rather childish.
 
Vinniebabarooch is BANNED from the 2012 Windy City Cue Show. Troy aka "Vinniebabarooch" has informed me that he plans to attend both days but has decided not to show any of his fine cues. I think by him attending and not showing his cues is a great travesty and in justice to the show and fellow collectors. Therefor I have no choice but to ban him from the show. AZers please feel free to chime in and let me know your feelings on this matter. All and any advice will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely Big Chris.

I'm a little out of the loop on this one could you tell me why is he banned?
 
I believe that if you were have seen Chris post this, his tongue would have been in his cheek, so to speak.

Don't ban Vinnie but make him pay double entry fee and anything else he touches.
 
I attend 5-6 trade shows per year (in a different industry) as an exhibitor. There's always a problem with vendors who don't want to pay the exhibit fee, but walk around the show "selling" their product/service. The trade show company has rules against that and a few vendors have been banned from attending. But most of them attend and don't sell. They're just there to visit with the other vendors who are exhibiting. They're just catching up with old friends and staying current on what's going on in the industry.

I don't see how you can ban someone who hasn't broken the rules (unless they've specifically said they intend to break the rules).
 
I attend 5-6 trade shows per year (in a different industry) as an exhibitor. There's always a problem with vendors who don't want to pay the exhibit fee, but walk around the show "selling" their product/service. The trade show company has rules against that and a few vendors have been banned from attending. But most of them attend and don't sell. They're just there to visit with the other vendors who are exhibiting. They're just catching up with old friends and staying current on what's going on in the industry.

I don't see how you can ban someone who hasn't broken the rules (unless they've specifically said they intend to break the rules).

You gonna join him!:embarrassed2::D
 
i think you should charge troy a hat fee.....does that guy ever were the same one? must be nice to have a hat room;)
 
From the OP--Troy is banned b/c he won't be bringing any of his great cues. We are all bummed b/c we WANT to see his cues.

He shouldn't be banned, just don't let him have an beers--that'll teach him!!!

KP
 
Back
Top