BANNED from the Windy City Cue Show ! ! !

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
With much thought and concern for others exhibiting and attending the 2011 Windy City Cue Show. I have decided to BAN Troy aka "vinniebabarooch"! The reason why you ask?

1. He is very selfish with his cues.
2. He will try to buy up all the Hercek's and Szamboti's.
3. He will want to buy everybody a drink.
4. He is mean to childeren and the elderly.

If anybody else has any legitimate reasons to why Troy aka "vinniebabarooch" should be banned from the 2011 please p.m. me and I will update the list. Thank You, Chris Jenke.
 
I see zero reason to BAN him, you need send a Proper Car to bring him....HINT------>>>>>>
Rolls_Royce_Phantom_Limo_2.jpg
 
The only time I ever interacted with him, I asked him what time it was. And you know what
he said? "Time for you to get a watch" !! What a jerk! Good call Chris, with the banning thing. ;)
 
With much thought and concern for others exhibiting and attending the 2011 Windy City Cue Show. I have decided to BAN Troy aka "vinniebabarooch"! The reason why you ask?

1. He is very selfish with his cues.
2. He will try to buy up all the Hercek's and Szamboti's.
3. He will want to buy everybody a drink.
4. He is mean to childeren and the elderly.

If anybody else has any legitimate reasons to why Troy aka "vinniebabarooch" should be banned from the 2011 please p.m. me and I will update the list. Thank You, Chris Jenke.

Banishment is probably the best thing.
Especially before he gets everybody drunk, goes on a cue buying spree, and takes out some kids & old people.
 
[QUOTE

4. He is mean to childeren and the elderly.

[/QUOTE]

well at least he isnt cruel to animals
 
With much thought and concern for others exhibiting and attending the 2011 Windy City Cue Show. I have decided to BAN Troy aka "vinniebabarooch"! The reason why you ask?

1. He is very selfish with his cues.
2. He will try to buy up all the Hercek's and Szamboti's.
3. He will want to buy everybody a drink.
4. He is mean to childeren and the elderly.

If anybody else has any legitimate reasons to why Troy aka "vinniebabarooch" should be banned from the 2011 please p.m. me and I will update the list. Thank You, Chris Jenke.


Chris,
I would not ban him. He's not that bad. I would make him pay 3 or 4 rounds on the day of the show to everybody. This way he won't have any money to buy any big guns... At least on that day!
 
Banned

i would ban him also, unless he shows up with his entire collection a day early & then i can get a early start drinking before everyone else arrives. i've heard he's kind to animals, he's kind to Howard " the DICK " so maybe be a little easy on him. how many bodyguards is he bringing. i figure 2 to carry cash, 2 more to guard them, 4 at least to protect Troy from people who want his hide. don't know maybe they need to fill the potholes on I-80 regards, don
 
All I know is... I sold him a Hercek about 3 years ago.

Took him like 4 whole minutes to minutes to pull the trigger and offer me my full asking price.

I mean... 4 minutes?!?! Its not like I've got all day, ya know! I'm a busy man!!!
 
Troy, aka "Vinniebabarooch", aka "T-bone", aka "Vinster", aka "Dirty T" Please STOP sending me PM's, emails, text messages! The board of directors has put it to a vote. It passed with a unanimous vote. Sorry. You are not welcome at the WCCS!!! Now go away and leave me alone. Good day sir.
 
Back
Top