barry szamboti cue..

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Classic cue, it should be grabbed up.:thumbup:

thanks rod....cue is still here...will listen to a a medium range cue and cash trade...meaning would do like a 3500 trade and 5000 cash deal...

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
will listen to close offers....but please no super low ballers....

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
I never could figure out why the son of Gus Szamboti should get as much for his cues as Gus. Barry makes a nice cue but I really don't understand why he should get the same money for his cues as Gus does. Maybe somebody should enlighten me.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I never could figure out why the son of Gus Szamboti should get as much for his cues as Gus. Barry makes a nice cue but I really don't understand why he should get the same money for his cues as Gus does. Maybe somebody should enlighten me.

Fyi....a comparable ivory joint Gus like this would be 40-50% more in price.

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Why dont your try with this question in the main forum?Or you try to say that the seller is asking to much for a item he is the owner? :mad:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

He doesn't. If you can find a nice original 2 shaft, ivory stitch peacock inlay, bushka ring ivory joint Gus for anywhere near this 8.5K, let me know immediately and I'll pay you a finder's fee.

This is a nice Barry. The last one I sold was ivory joint, bushka ring no inlays and 57 inches and that cue brought 8.9K.

Thanks

Kevin

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Shouldn't this be a question for the Main Forum if it you're looking for enlightenment?
Your question affects this sales, and if you don't like the price you don't have to buy and move on? There's actually a forum rule against your statement incase you don't know.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

thanks for the trash talk....but i suggest you call barry and see what a cue like this would cost from him...jk as i am sure he doesnt want to be bothered....and o by the way you cant even get on barrys list....as it is closed....so is it worth 8500 yes in my eyes....but i guess it all depends on what it ends up selling for.....so if anyone with cash would like to make a real offer please dont hesitate and send me pm....thanks guys for the replys to this guys comment.....:rolleyes:

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I love to Mickey, I am in a process buying a couple big ones. They are not cheap and I will keep you guys posted.
Regards
Peter