barry szamboti cue..

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I never could figure out why the son of Gus Szamboti should get as much for his cues as Gus. Barry makes a nice cue but I really don't understand why he should get the same money for his cues as Gus does. Maybe somebody should enlighten me.
Let me enlighten you.
1st of all Barry's cues aren't bringing the same money for a comparable cue. He is catching up, and I believe his cues will eventually.
Here's what you don't understand!
Barry has been making cues since 1989 (24 years). He has built his own reputation for fantastic quality, playability, and new designs. His order list wasn't handed down, everyone on that list was earned.
Gus got his reputation the same way, he earned it.
BTW.. Gus started working on cues in 1969 and didn't make his first blank closer to 1972. Gus earned his reputation as a WORLD CLASS cue maker in 19 years.

So, Barry Szamboti has been making hand made custom cues for 24 years, and has over a 10 year wait list, and only produces a limited amount of cues per year, that are very sought after and have a super retail value..Hmmm
Barry was very fortunate to have been taught by the greatest cue maker of all time. We are fortunate enough that he decided to carry on the tradition.

What was your question again?

Best,
Ken Kerner

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
bump up to the top for a top tier cuemaker and cue....ivory jointed barrys just dont come around everyday....will make a decision this week on who the new luck owner will be....looking for a few offers...thanks mickey

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
And...

They will get this Custom Cue Cap to "Top off the Deal"....... :thumbup:

Attachments

• B Szam 400.jpg m.jpg
    B Szam 400.jpg m.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 437

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
SIZE] if it doesnt sell for this i will just keep it....

Last edited: