Bartrams cue

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone on here know who has Chris Bartram old Dickie Neighbors cue the one with the ivory and green that was for sale on here a couple years ago? If you have that cue and would like to sell it let me know if not I'm going to have Dickie build me one similar. Thank you.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Does anyone on here know who has Chris Bartram old Dickie Neighbors cue the one with the ivory and green that was for sale on here a couple years ago? If you have that cue and would like to sell it let me know if not I'm going to have Dickie build me one similar. Thank you.

john 1963 on here has it.

i think thats his name.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
A whole town full of pool players and who's the only one that will play Bart? Me, that's it.... Pretty sick. Kudos to those of you that will, not many people have a pulse anymore!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know, maybe I play too cheap for him to bother. But it's better than no action at all I guess.

No, no, no...you keep going. Honestly, it is a can't-lose situation for you.

You got an equal chance of him
- playing you for $20/ set, or;
- paying you that much so he doesn't have to play.

I can hear that smoootth guy already, '...how many sets were you gonna play? 6? OK, here's $120. you win and I gotta go".

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, no, no...you keep going. Honestly, it is a can't-lose situation for you.

You got an equal chance of him
- playing you for $20/ set, or;
- paying you that much so he doesn't have to play.

I can hear that smoootth guy already, '...how many sets were you gonna play? 6? OK, here's $120. you win and I gotta go".

I bet if Chris has time he plays.. He seems like the type that would do it just so Pocket Point could say he played him even.