BB Players Paid Yet?

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
:thumbup:

I agree. All the pros may need psychiatric help by the time this is over.

:grin-square:

Damn, I was thinking the same thing when I read Eric's "patients" line.. You beat me to the reply.. LOL:smile:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
love the capitalist in a commie country comment

jb, your comments warrant jt's responce

players being made hold as a result of re-structuring is huge, i'm sure some are running on mt and i hope the players are protected in the event the re-structered entity fails

if the hula hoop, pet rocks, slinkies, etc., made it whose to say BB won't

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope BB works out and something good happens "but"

Just a few observations.

Fatboy it seems you must have invested in BB because your entire line of post have changed since BB was shutdown IMO.

If the players aren't paid by August 1st and the start date is moved again. are the players really suppose to sit there?

I mean the very true reality is BB will not exist without the players. and if they leave there is no BB.

How long are the players suppose to wait to get paid? it was Aug 1st but then you mention or soon after..

Are the players now waiting for soon after Aug 1st to get paid also?

I thought the there was great news a couple weeks ago when it finally had worked out! at least that's what I read from something posted on Scott Frost fb page. but apparently they still haven't been paid.

IPT looked a lot more promising

It's been this long and nobody is getting paid. but we are seeing more and more of its coming be patient! people in the real world paying real bills don't have that kind of patience

This is turning into the biggest pool sham in history. and it is making a laughing stock out of the American players. they are basically left in Vegas begging to be paid. Could you advise 1 BB player to sign a 1 year lease on an apartment or house in Vegas right now on the assumption that BB will start up and pay steadily? Of course not.

I am only referring to Fatboy because he is now encouraging BB as before he was skeptical like the rest.

I am not bashing but I don't see the rainbow

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope BB works out and something good happens "but"

...we are seeing more and more of its coming be patient!

... I don't see the rainbow

Next stage is 'you can walk now, but you will never be able to rejoin and shaer the glories whic are un-doo-bu-dub-ly coming soon, even though we still aren't paying you. But you can walk...sure, go'.

Such an absoulte pisser of a position the players are placed in.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is Bonus Ball the Diamond Field? Will it spawn the Diamond Field?

Competition in the Industry will benefit the players in the end. Even if this doesn't succeed, it has left a lasting impression on the Industry.

Ray

"a farmer who lived in Africa and through a visitor became tremendously excited about looking for diamonds. Diamonds were already discovered in abundance on the African continent and this farmer got so excited about the idea of millions of dollars worth of diamonds that he sold his farm to head out to the diamond line. He wandered all over the continent, as the years slipped by, constantly searching for diamonds, wealth, which he never found. Eventually he went completely broke and threw himself into a river and drowned.

Meanwhile, the new owner of his farm picked up an unusual looking rock about the size of a country egg and put it on his mantle as a sort of curiosity. A visitor stopped by and in viewing the rock practically went into terminal convulsions. He told the new owner of the farm that the funny looking rock on his mantle was about the biggest diamond that had ever been found. The new owner of the farm said, 'Heck, the whole farm is covered with them' - and sure enough it was.

The farm turned out to be the Kimberly Diamond Mine . . . the richest the world has ever known. The original farmer was literally standing on 'Acres of Diamonds' until he sold his farm."
ref: http://www.agiftofinspiration.com.au/stories/achievement/Acres of Diamonds.shtml

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Because I care if players have been paid or not even though they made there own bed. You on the other hand I could care less if you got paid by anyone ever. And please F-OFF. Johnnyt

Beeee careful, JT. He might add you to *His List*...

Eric >it's a long list too

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Eric speaks I listen. But....

Can't see any plan working, it's just a bad product with a non-viable, maybe nonexistent, revenue stream. It falls on it's face.

Even The Donald blew it with trying to redefine football with the USFL, the basic laws of nature always prevail regardless of how long investor money keeps them floating. Eventually it has to stand on it's own two feet.

J

these guys are bigger than Donald EVER was. He gets the 7 ball from these guys.

I cant say more, i dont want to mess up their press releases, etc. infact i wish i didnt know what i do....

It looks favorable, there is a monster meeting coming up soon-

everyone keep your fingers crossed.

i'm going to look like a idiot or genius, Which isnt important what is important is cue sports, and their success.

What has happened over the past 8-9 months has been more than a mess and not excusable. However it will be forgotten quickly if all goes well. no rookies allowed. for cue sports to succeed it has to come from within the pool world, it aint me. I'm just a by stander.

enjoy your weekend everyone!!!!:smile::smile:

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FATBOY,we " speculators" do know many things.We know BB told the players they were funded for 2 years[ false,they were broke after 1 week of play], We know BB required the players to move to LV,with the promise of paying them 1k per week[ false,BB stopped paying them after 1 week].We know BB stopped operations after 1 month,leaving the players high and dry to pay all their expenses with no promised income.We know nobody wanted to pay to watch BB,so they had to stream it for free.We know nobody wanted to pay to watch BB in person,so they had to give that away for free.We know that BB expenses are 200k a month with no income .Please tell me how anyone can call BB a legit and successful company?? Nobody has ever answered the question:How will BB ever be a profitable venture?

If new investors come in and start over with a new plan,that is a different story.They will be evaluated on their own merits.

My comments have always been on the facts of what has happened with the present BB failure.I personally think BB is a boring game ,I would not watch if it was in my backyard. I have been around the pool world for over 30 years and do not believe BB will ever be popular with the players or the public.But maby the new "investors",if true,have a new idea that they think will work.If they pay the players every week and pay them their bonuses ,I'm all for it.God bless them.

never said you guys didnt, there are lots of facts about what HAS happened, what WILL happen is all that matters(short of people getting paid).

hell i didnt know what i know until a week ago. i dont know what will happen, but I do know there is a very good possibility it will be very good for cue sports.

THE ONLY REASON i brought this up is so a few friend of mine dont say something they could regret later and cost themself's employment. so Like I said 3 -4 weeks lets stay positive then we will KNOW something. IF it wasnt for that i never would have mentioned i know anything as i was told in confidence. and I wont break that. period.

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ERIC, just to set the record straight ,check your post on page 1 of this topic.The last 2 sentences of para 1.[speculators know nothing].No problem,but this is the only reason I posted a reply.

I am always hoping someone can go something positive for pool and the players.Good luck to them.