BB Players Paid Yet?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ERIC, just to set the record straight ,check your post on page 1 of this topic.The last 2 sentences of para 1.[speculators know nothing].No problem,but this is the only reason I posted a reply.

I am always hoping someone can go something positive for pool and the players.Good luck to them.

christ lets get into semantics.,
\

you know ZERO about what is going to happen

you know EVERYTHING about what has happened,

happy now????

kittykat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave from Runout Media ....

You know me and your latest post is typical of Bonus Ball. Im Barb. I watched Bonus Ball and I know Barry. He could careless about You, your documents or Larry's lawyers. He's quite aware what he signed. His lawyer is one of the best in Navada and he can actually afford to go to war with your documents vs his documents. I saw his documents and I think it is best for you to back off with your bs and maybe worry about the players and Lee and Steve. You can bet I will not support this venture after two weeks and hiatus!? You guys lied and now you try fingering everyone else. Clean up your horse crap before slinging it Lee! I gave him a hug at the bCA's and he looked devastated. Not a very good way to leave your employees hanging.

Larry took me for a tour of the venue and seems like a nice fellow that got in over his head. Stop blaming everyone for your failures. I also know more about the construction delays that ave been told. i spoke to Vern personally. You don't want to compare documents with anyone. Im going back to Minnesota today and could careless if your league ever takes off. Barry said it best, im doing my thing, they need to worry about their thing.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I think if news that any company in the pool world was yanking our friends' winkies about like boners ball is, it would catch the same hell.

We don't scrutinize the others like bonitz ballz coz they don't act the same.

As far as you know they don't. I fully understand the voyeuristic and vicarious aspects here. But on some level does it really make sense to keep making new threads with the same questions when you already know the answers?

If the goal is truly to get the players paid then does anyone think that continually asking if they have been paid will make a difference?

sopadre

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ERIC, I never intended to cause a problem with my last post.If I interpreted your post wrong I am sorry. As I have said before, my posts are only about the current BB people,what they did,and what i hope will happen to help my friends who played and were damaged.

I know nothing about any future investors or their plans.I have no interest in what happens to BB in the future once the players are fully compensated.

Sorry if I caused the confusion.

Banks

Banned
As far as you know they don't. I fully understand the voyeuristic and vicarious aspects here. But on some level does it really make sense to keep making new threads with the same questions when you already know the answers?

If the goal is truly to get the players paid then does anyone think that continually asking if they have been paid will make a difference?

What people here know is how the people here have been treated and what has been released. I'm not sure any other group has come close, other than maybe ABP's lame lines. "But on some level does it really make sense to keep making new threads with the same ..." Gee, why you gotta bring up CTE? :confused:

Asking, pestering and generally escalating a problem will bring it more attention. So, yes, it could very well assist in getting them paid in a less offensive amount of time. You know what scammers like the most? People that don't bother saying anything..

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
What people here know is how the people here have been treated and what has been released. I'm not sure any other group has come close, other than maybe ABP's lame lines. "But on some level does it really make sense to keep making new threads with the same ..." Gee, why you gotta bring up CTE? :confused:

Asking, pestering and generally escalating a problem will bring it more attention. So, yes, it could very well assist in getting them paid in a less offensive amount of time. You know what scammers like the most? People that don't bother saying anything..

Ok, if you honestly think that starting a new thread every day will do it then more power to you.

I hope to see the same level of commitment to all the other people in this industry who are not being treated "fairly" by the companies they work for. Given the the vast level of apathy shown for some subjects and hypocrisy in others I doubt highly that we will see any such concern or activism but one can hope.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok, if you honestly think that starting a new thread every day will do it then more power to you.

I hope to see the same level of commitment to all the other people in this industry who are not being treated "fairly" by the companies they work for. Given the the vast level of apathy shown for some subjects and hypocrisy in others I doubt highly that we will see any such concern or activism but one can hope.

John, you have mentioned this same topic a couple of times in this thread. At first I thought that maybe you were just talking like "What if??" But now it seems that you are actually referring to someone or some people. If that I the case I am sure that there would b threads created asking for justice for whoever you are talking about in the industry (Pool and Billiards in general) Please tell us who you are talking about so we can all be better informed and maybe someone will take up the fight to expose the wrong doings.

Jut fyi as far as the Bonus Ball thing goes, the players should be paid as fast as possible by whoever. These are all big boys and went into this knowing the risk and so as much as I hate what is going on and hope that it gets resolved quickly We must all do what we feel is needed to get justice an get exposure that would pressure whoever to get them paid.

Until then John Please let us in on who else in the industry are being treated badly.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John, you have mentioned this same topic a couple of times in this thread. At first I thought that maybe you were just talking like "What if??" But now it seems that you are actually referring to someone or some people. If that I the case I am sure that there would b threads created asking for justice for whoever you are talking about in the industry (Pool and Billiards in general) Please tell us who you are talking about so we can all be better informed and maybe someone will take up the fight to expose the wrong doings.

Jut fyi as far as the Bonus Ball thing goes, the players should be paid as fast as possible by whoever. These are all big boys and went into this knowing the risk and so as much as I hate what is going on and hope that it gets resolved quickly We must all do what we feel is needed to get justice an get exposure that would pressure whoever to get them paid.

Until then John Please let us in on who else in the industry are being treated badly.

I am not referring to anyone in particular. But here is the thing. The players are all grownups (most of them on paper at least). They have more information than we do. They signed up for the job and it's their fight to fight.

You know full well with 100% certainty that NOTHING any of us says on here is going to get them paid.

In fact IF any of us honestly believe that then how about we also believe that some of on here have worked incredibly hard to torpedo Bonus Ball for months and so IF you think AZB has influence then this forum is partly responsible for BB being in this position.

So are "we" willing to accept that responsibility, that we hold the future of the pros in our hands by what we post on here?

I doubt it.

kolaas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bonus ball is an awesome game, I hope the business behind it will become solid.

Its sad how hard some people are cheering for this to fail. Only, ofcourse, after saying the obligatory "all I care about are the pro's being paid".

Banks

Banned

Wasn't that how you guys pumped up CTE? Watch another thread get created each day for the next few months and then share your feelings. Just think, this is to actually get people paid that have been left hanging. Advertising = ok ? Getting people paid = not ok ?

Like Mark said.. go ahead and start listing the people and the problems and we'll see what we can do.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Wasn't that how you guys pumped up CTE? Watch another thread get created each day for the next few months and then share your feelings. Just think, this is to actually get people paid that have been left hanging. Advertising = ok ? Getting people paid = not ok ?

Like Mark said.. go ahead and start listing the people and the problems and we'll see what we can do.

No. That's not it AT ALL. The negative folks couldn't wait for every opportunity to derail aiming discussions and that led to long flame threads that didn't help anyone.

If the negative people had stayed out then those threads would have been short and died without any flaming.

I will bet a million dollars that NOTHING you or anyone says on AZB will get one person in BB paid. If you honestly believe AZB has that influence then explain to me how you feel about the overwhelming negativity and hostility shown to BB these past months? Do you think then that AZB plays ANY part in the lack of revenue due to the incredible amount of negativity presented?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I am not referring to anyone in particular. But here is the thing. The players are all grownups (most of them on paper at least). They have more information than we do. They signed up for the job and it's their fight to fight.

You know full well with 100% certainty that NOTHING any of us says on here is going to get them paid.

In fact IF any of us honestly believe that then how about we also believe that some of on here have worked incredibly hard to torpedo Bonus Ball for months and so IF you think AZB has influence then this forum is partly responsible for BB being in this position.

So are "we" willing to accept that responsibility, that we hold the future of the pros in our hands by what we post on here?

I doubt it.

There is a chance that this forum maybe has a very small part in the downfall of BB. That only comes from people pointing out the issues they have had. Nothing wrong with pointing out facts.an if those facts hurt the project then that's how it goes. For the most part all the negative on here has been facts.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
these guys are bigger than Donald EVER was. He gets the 7 ball from these guys.

I cant say more, i dont want to mess up their press releases, etc. infact i wish i didnt know what i do....

It looks favorable, there is a monster meeting coming up soon-

everyone keep your fingers crossed.

i'm going to look like a idiot or genius, Which isnt important what is important is cue sports, and their success.

What has happened over the past 8-9 months has been more than a mess and not excusable. However it will be forgotten quickly if all goes well. no rookies allowed. for cue sports to succeed it has to come from within the pool world, it aint me. I'm just a by stander.

enjoy your weekend everyone!!!!:smile::smile:

so is the mafia taking over?:eek:

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
There is a chance that this forum maybe has a very small part in the downfall of BB. That only comes from people pointing out the issues they have had. Nothing wrong with pointing out facts.an if those facts hurt the project then that's how it goes. For the most part all the negative on here has been facts.

Also per their own admission they have managed the project badly themselves that has also been a part of their issues. (They said ha not me)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Not true AT ALL - there has been so much speculation it's not funny. Even now the speculation continues.

Now, personally I think that Larry is not smart to dismiss AZB. AZB posts are indexed daily in Google and Bing and other search engines. So instead of ignoring AZB or taking ANY position that AZB doesn't matter in my opinion they would do better to embrace and make fans of AZB people by telling them what's up.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Not true AT ALL - there has been so much speculation it's not funny. Even now the speculation continues.

Now, personally I think that Larry is not smart to dismiss AZB. AZB posts are indexed daily in Google and Bing and other search engines. So instead of ignoring AZB or taking ANY position that AZB doesn't matter in my opinion they would do better to embrace and make fans of AZB people by telling them what's up.

I totally agree with you here as I do MOST of the time. AZB is still the number one resource for getting info an good PR out to the general Pool playing community. I know the leagues are important but people who are involved with leagues com on here and are usually happy o help out and tell their team or league. So if someone who has never heard of BB has a friend in their league tell them "BB is shit, thieves, liars and the game is BS and they are rude to the average pool player on the internet" That will be passed on. It they say "Oh man, this game seems interesting, they are a good bunch of guys and really' nice then that also will be passed on to others and maybe a better more positive response.

Anyway,I think we agree that AZB forums do carry a bit of influence for the good or for the bad.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member

I cant say more, i dont want to mess up their press releases, etc. infact i wish i didnt know what i do....

i'm going to look like a idiot or genius, Which isnt important what is important is cue sports, and their success.

What has happened over the past 8-9 months has been more than a mess and not excusable. However it will be forgotten quickly if all goes well. no rookies allowed. for cue sports to succeed it has to come from within the pool world, it aint me. I'm just a by stander.

enjoy your weekend everyone!!!!:smile::smile:

You're sly like a FOX.

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member

I hope you're right about this, Eric, but right now I'm not feeling so positive.

Roger