BB Players Paid Yet?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
these guys are bigger than Donald EVER was. He gets the 7 ball from these guys.

I cant say more, i dont want to mess up their press releases, etc. infact i wish i didnt know what i do....

It looks favorable, there is a monster meeting coming up soon-

everyone keep your fingers crossed.

i'm going to look like a idiot or genius, Which isnt important what is important is cue sports, and their success.

What has happened over the past 8-9 months has been more than a mess and not excusable. However it will be forgotten quickly if all goes well. no rookies allowed. for cue sports to succeed it has to come from within the pool world, it aint me. I'm just a by stander.

enjoy your weekend everyone!!!!:smile::smile:

If it's some oil sheik or something, fine, wait with it.....but...PLEASE tell us that Obama is not bailing them out!:eek:

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
What's funny is that any human can make the same open ended predictions that you have made and not have to look bad either way.

"I know what's going on with BB, I just can't tell" "I might have just said too much by saying that I know what's going on, I better delete it, nah post it"

I cant say more, i dont want to mess up their press releases, etc. infact i wish i didnt know what i do....

i'm going to look like a idiot or genius, Which isnt important what is important is cue sports, and their success.

What has happened over the past 8-9 months has been more than a mess and not excusable. However it will be forgotten quickly if all goes well. no rookies allowed. for cue sports to succeed it has to come from within the pool world, it aint me. I'm just a by stander.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Eric, I think you are guilty of believing what some people want to believe.

Until we get the word in the form of pr, I would be careful how much you tell people that you are "in the know" on this one.

Just makes you look bad.

Same for my friend Ravi. These players have been made many promises that they want to believe. But taking the word of any BB player as the gospel truth is crazy. Most of them know as much as we do.

Mike

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

Just using Donald's venture with the USFL as an example of a much larger losing venture Eric, I'd also bet that he took down some fairly important partners with him.

Point is sometimes it just doesn't matter how deep the pockets are, some ventures are just not viable regardless of who is behind it.

Sure more money can keep a sinking ship afloat longer, maybe do a few redesigns and relaunches, but the bottom line is without a pot of gold at the end of rainbow no one wants to play too long. This venture hasn't anything worth throwing big money at. IMO

Hope you're feeling well.

J

dwalding

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First and foremost, get a pool stick and hit some balls, this will help your game and pay table time in a local pool room. Your commenting on the feelings and opinions of others is huge waste of time. If you disagree, keep on keeping on, that is what you'll do. With this, do keep in mind that what is good for all is better in spite of the negative few.

How is it that so many people can forget that the lead wagon on a wagon train took all the arrows? The settlers in the US paid the way for us to have a place to live in the US. I am not saying what they did was right to the indians with the arrows, it was wrong, but the view doesn't change if you are the lead dog in a sled team.

The PRO players in today's world are the lead SLED DOGS in an iditerod race and their view doesn't change. They are look up another dog's behind, but they love being FIRST, that is what they do and who they are. They are big boys and wear big boy pants, you should respect their right to do so, even if their decision to work with no pay offends or disappoint you. Clearly you put money and job security over your desire to win first or achieve first in large tourneys, and you will always be an arm chair quarterback.

Stay in your chair, and bet on the rail. Some people have enough guts to leave the rail and step in the ring regardless of the outcome. The ring is where they live, don't ever push them or their promoters out of it.

Either beat the lead dog or SHUT UP and learn to LEAD by starting your own league or tour. Help the game, don't criticize what little sport we have left. Look from above, not down below from the cheap seats.

Now, for FATBOY, he is the Best Rockstar Advocate for pool and your best interests I have ever seen, he might even be the Muhammed Ali of Pool. Leave him the F alone and beg him to post more so we don't have to stay in the dark. I concur with Jay on this one.

I always felt this was a community of common minded people with a common interest, to share in the game we all love, regardless of dorky rules and bad streaming quality by wpbl.tv. My only advice to those opinionated people, is to love the game/sport or leave it, and please leave those of us who care about pool alone. I once heard a saying that opinions are like A-Holes, everyone has one, doesn't mean it needs to be shared with everyone.

With all my BS said, I do realize that the people will proclaim their right to challenge and question on an open forum. So, let's clear that up, before they post. You can say anything, question anything, but be clear about one thing, those with questions, also lack answers and clarity, therefore they ask questions to learn answers, and are in the dark and know very little, and only seek to get their rocks off by agitating others.

Support anything to help a CRIPPLED sport damaged by IPT, PBT and others or SACRIFICE your right to complain why things are wrong. Please go Post on your facebook wall, and you will find lots of idiots to like your post or comment.

Where my RANT is coming from you ask? It comes from the fact I have had my DVR set to record any and all pool matches for several years and have only watched top quality pool by male players, once or twice. Let's hope and pray this gets some sort of syndication and publicity even thought the game may suck, so that we can keep more pool rooms open and always have a place to play and others to play with. If this game slips much more, we all might as well take up another sport/game, then we have no FORUM and nothing to talk about. Don't loose sight of the big picture is all I am saying.

No need to reply directly, as I am done watching this thread create a train wreck for our future.

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I heard that they received an email from some Prince in Nigeria that is going to fund Bonus Ball for many years after a small-up front fee.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
August 1st was the original line in the sand date!

Now

Fatboy says give it 3 weeks to see if some hail mary pass works!

They had two years to Line things up! Players cutting or minimizing their loses is rational! How their efforts to collect on a debt under minds negotiations is beyond me as all business deals require full disclosure! Otherwise, the big bad wolfs lawyers will rip you to shreds!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
August 1st was the original line in the sand date!

Now

Fatboy says give it 3 weeks to see if some hail mary pass works!

They had two years to Line things up! Players cutting or minimizing their loses is rational! How their efforts to collect on a debt under minds negotiations is beyond me as all business deals require full disclosure! Otherwise, the big bad wolfs lawyers will rip you to shreds!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

What line in the sand? They simply said BB will resume on Aug 1st.

You all are taking this really hard. Jeeze if Twinkies can come back from the dead.....

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Eric, I think you are guilty of believing what some people want to believe.

Until we get the word in the form of pr, I would be careful how much you tell people that you are "in the know" on this one.

Just makes you look bad.

Same for my friend Ravi. These players have been made many promises that they want to believe. But taking the word of any BB player as the gospel truth is crazy. Most of them know as much as we do.

Mike

Oh fer cryin out loud, what do you know Mike? You only post once a week. ;) (tongue in cheek)

Nobody REALLY knows how this will turn out.

Fatboy may be leaking... ---> HOPE. Or he may be an informed prophet of sorts. Apparently you are not pleased, I get that. Not many in the industry prior to BB are - perhaps for valid reason.

Is he leaking false hope that is truly affecting people/players/pool?

Patience is indeed the keyword... Let's hope for the best. If what Fatboy hints and riddles about is true, we'll soon see. Can't wait, it'll be a sh1tstorm one way or the other.

I love pool. And AZB. :)

Keep the peace. KK9

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I think we should know in five days. Meanwhile as Sunny posted on Lenny's Facebook page where he and Rodney and Nathan were showing off the 15 grand Rodney won them, 'CSI's checks are good and will hold you over until Bonus Ball comes around.' SNAP!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
buy shit at 20 cents on the dollar.... have some money behind it...

Oh my, isn't it easy behind the keyboard.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just using Donald's venture with the USFL as an example of a much larger losing venture Eric, I'd also bet that he took down some fairly important partners with him.

Point is sometimes it just doesn't matter how deep the pockets are, some ventures are just not viable regardless of who is behind it.

Sure more money can keep a sinking ship afloat longer, maybe do a few redesigns and relaunches, but the bottom line is without a pot of gold at the end of rainbow no one wants to play too long. This venture hasn't anything worth throwing big money at. IMO

Hope you're feeling well.

J

USFL had some pretty tough competition. If the NFL had the money behind it equal to the competition bonusball is facing I have no doubt the USFL would have been a success.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daz is also torn up about losing his dog right now and probably would prefer to be with his fiance'.

That is tuff- both being separated from a loved one and losing a pup- sorry to hear it.

Life doesn't care what kind of wave you are riding at all, does it?

On that note, I recently finished a professional certification, was leaving test facility and called wife to let her know how awesome I was :)rolleyes::D) and she politely listened, answered 'that is great news. The dog shit all over the living room and we are going to the mall. I'll open the windows'.:embarrassed2: