Be a Bettter Banker

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
irock-

Thanks.

Will try and advise.

ps-don't send this info to Spidey, JoeyA or Jay please. They already know too much.(j/k :thumbup:- about the 'no send'/not about 'already')

Take care

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Shouldn't this be in the "SECRETS" thread. :D j/k Still haven't received my link to the info.

People are always trying to keep the secret from JoeyA. :nono::nono:

Junior1228

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received an email but, it was one page and part was cut out. Did anyone receive the whole thing?

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are having trouble banking, drop me a PM with your E Mail address, and I will send you a little diagram I made up, of something that really improved my banking.

Thanks, I remember him talking to me about something like this years ago. I think I may have been using this, unconsciously, for some time now. I'll play around with it when my back is better. May not be for a while, though:frown:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you are having trouble banking, drop me a PM with your E Mail address, and I will send you a little diagram I made up, of something that really improved my banking.
I'd like a copy. Please send it to dr_dave@dr-dave-billiards.com.

Thanks,
Dave

PS: Also, let me know if you would like it posted online (e.g., on my bank and kick resources page), so people can have more convenient access and be able to link to it and see it online. If not, that is fine. I would still like to see it.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their interest in the info I offered, the amount of interest was unbelievable, which just tells me that AZ is a great site with many top notch posters. I got feed back of helping people, and from people who already new the info, so all is good. Thanks to everyone for being so courteous. If I missed anyone, please PM me.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a message from the E Mail provider, that one e mail could not be received, so if anyone did not receive it, please PM me again.