Best Cue Holder Made?

cc8ball

Go Red Sox!
Silver Member
Something different, yet simple, quick and effective...

I attached a small "Irwin" spring clamp to the ring at the top end of the shoulder strap. I walk up to a table or booth, and simply clamp my case to the table. My cues are then placed in the case butts down. It's very quick to set up and keeps my cues very secure and safe. When the match is complete, I put the cues away, unclamp and walk away.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
I like the CueDude. It's made of soft rubber, grips the cue better than any other I've seen (one cue), and weighs practically nothing in your case. $9.95 at PoolDawg.

qhdu0x0-13794.jpg

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I attached a small "Irwin" spring clamp to the ring at the top end of the shoulder strap. I walk up to a table or booth, and simply clamp my case to the table. My cues are then placed in the case butts down. It's very quick to set up and keeps my cues very secure and safe. When the match is complete, I put the cues away, unclamp and walk away.

I like this one. Had to look up Irwin spring clamp. I have been looking for something a little smaller but I can see where this would work on any strap on any table. Thanks

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I have a "gripper" as in the pics posted by Sean. It holds cues well, but will not fit inside the zippered compartments of my Justis case....thus my switch to the cue claw.

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey with Tiger Products has repaired my Tiger Paw and is sending it back. It's the nicest cue holder on the market for sure. It's also the most expensive that I have found BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Thank you Corey for taking the time to repair my Tiger Paw. It will be nice to be using it again!

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I have never had a cue fall out of this holder, even with large amounts of whiskey.

_IGP0393.jpg

the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. If your not shooting put it in the case.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member

What the )*%^* is an "Irwin" clamp ??? Do you have a photo ??? Thanks.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey with Tiger Products has repaired my Tiger Paw and is sending it back. It's the nicest cue holder on the market for sure. It's also the most expensive that I have found BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Thank you Corey for taking the time to repair my Tiger Paw. It will be nice to be using it again!

No problem. Happy to help!

Sometimes the most expensive is worth the price :clapping:

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a "gripper" as in the pics posted by Sean. It holds cues well, but will not fit inside the zippered compartments of my Justis case....thus my switch to the cue claw.

Bauer also offers an optional strap custom fitted for the gripper, that allows it to be strapped onto the outside of the case, thus freeing up the zippered compartments:

strap-orange.jpg

I should have mine (gripper + carrying strap) any day now.

-Sean

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thats what I use, Corey gave me 2 of them for my B-Day a couple years ago, They do losen up sometimes, i just tighten them up with a allen key. I recomend them above any other Ihave seen, I havent seen them all, but from what I have seen I like them the best.

I use them at home mostly. I sure wished I had them about 2 moths ago at the pool room, some guy knocked my break cue off a chair it was leaning on, I was triple lucky it didnt ding the shaft, he knocked it hard-it was a accident, so I wasnt mad-I was lucky, shaft/cue survived 100%.