Best Gambler Cue of All Time

Andrew Mathias

Registered
Its The Big Daddy Haverland

I think the Searing that belongs to HIRUN526 is the most tasteful Gambler I've seen.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=97157&highlight=searing+dice[/QUO

Check out how the dice inlays on the points are in perspective like some one just rolled them. The silver around the dice. Every thing about this cue Works down to the colors in the points! IMHO this is
the King Kong of Gamblers hands down!

I think this is the only cue that has tested my commitment to not encourage the use of Ivory. Honestly I don't think it would have looked any different if it was a substitute in the place of the ivory.

This is the last word in Gamblers and it has That excellent story behind it This is one of my favorite cues of all time. A

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the cue is done and on scott gracio's thread in this area.please look at it and give your opinions of this unique gambler cue
dean

ok so i took a different wat to make a pool gambler,comic charavters of pool scenes we have all see.scott did a great job.
i had so much fun that i commissioned scott to do the greatest gambler cue ever old school.

How many of you think this one is the most unique gambler?Does anyone think its their favorite?Its my favorite

dean

Last edited: