Beware of Royce827

By your ridiculous logic, I could come on here and post anything and people should just stay on topic of what I said. Regardless if true or not, and without any context.

I can’t figure out if you’re the worlds best internet troll or just stupid.

At this point, I am just curious to learn the facts. How long did the seller have the OP's money before he sent the refund? Does anyone here know? Dont lay down your judgement and make assumptions until you know the facts.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Lol, that is a horrible example. If the OP was that bad of a person (and that dishonest), then it would show in his iTrader feedback.

He has had several negative Facebook transactions get deleted. Also, it's easy to stay positive when you flock shoot a couple dozen shafts on AZ in two months, it suckers people like you who live and die by iTrader.

Unreal that you are still talking so much and learning so little!!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
At this point, I am just curious to learn the facts. How long did the seller have the OP's money before he sent the refund? Does anyone here know? Dont lay down your judgement and make assumptions until you know the facts.

In reading all of these replies, I get the feeling that people are not even reading or understanding anything that the OP has stated. What is wrong with your people? The seller held onto the OP's money for who knows how long, before sending the refund, and may have also lied about shipping the cue (not sure if that is true). I just do not understand why the OP, who may have been wronged and lied to for a few days is being attacked over things that are off topic. Makes no sense to me.

Justin, there's nothing wrong with jumping into the flame war in the 4th quarter, but it's as if you missed 90% of what is really going on.
Have you even wondered a little about what got the seller to the point of refunding money?
Have you wondered why so many people are against the OP in this situation and now against you as well?
This is so far beyond when or how the stupid 400 was paid, that it makes no difference.

At this point I have to wonder if you have read any of the posts, other than the OP.

I rarely get irritated with your comments, but this is ridiculous.

He has had several negative Facebook transactions get deleted. Also, it's easy to stay positive when you flock shoot a couple dozen shafts on AZ in two months, it suckers people like you who live and die by iTrader.

You are still ignoring the possibility that what the OP stated might be true. Let's learn the facts 1st, and then maybe you can call the OP a liar about his side of the story.

Justin, there's nothing wrong with jumping into the flame war in the 4th quarter, but it's as if you missed 90% of what is really going on.
Have you even wondered a little about what got the seller to the point of refunding money?
Have you wondered why so many people are against the OP in this situation and now against you as well?
This is so far beyond when or how the stupid 400 was paid, that it makes no difference.

At this point I have to wonder if you have read any of the posts, other than the OP.

I rarely get irritated with your comments, but this is ridiculous.

I am getting tired of repeating myself. Do you are anyone know for a fact how long the seller had the OP's money in his paypal account, before he sent the refund?

Do you or anyone know for a fact that the OP is lying about his side of the story?

Yes, we know that he was refunded, but how long did the seller wait (while possibly continuing to try to sell the cue at a higher price to anyone else that might have been interested) before he sent the OP a refund?

This is what This thread should have been about (learning the facts about what happened), not about the OP's previous dealings with other people.

Even if the OP is the worst type of scumbag, that does not mean that the seller that he dealt with is not in the wrong in this situation.

Is nobody interested in learning the facts about the OP (original post)?

No, you would rather just make assumptions based on your own personal opinions, that have zero to do with the original topic of this thread.

I am only interested in learning the facts about what happened in this deal (that the OP made with the seller of the Scruggs cue).

That should have been the topic of discussion, not anything else that has nothing to do with the deal in question.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin,

I have respectfully ignored your posts here and on Facebook for quite some time but honestly, you seldom if ever add anything to discussions.

Fred Agnir described your rambling as streams of consciousness.

Think and edit before you post. Decide whether your responses add to the discussion. Personally I think you intentionally post to disrupt and distract. It is a game to you. You are like the person who responds to numerous online ads asking if an item is still available with no intention of pursuing a purchase.

To other forum members, my recommendation is don't feed the animals.

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If everyone would just stop talking to Justin or responding to anything he posts or says. Even if he quotes what you say when he makes a post. Well in the end. He would only be talking to himself if no one ever responded to any posts he ever writes. This site would get really lonely for Justin. He only does this cause he has a sad little life and is a complete nobody in this world. (To bad really) And thru the Internet and these sites. He makes everyone comment to him on what he says so he can feel like somebody. So let's all just completely never respond or comment on his posts again. And he will eventually go away and pester another forum. Hopefully.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am only interested in learning the facts about what happened in this deal (that the OP made with the seller of the Scruggs cue).

That should have been the topic of discussion, not anything else that has nothing to do with the deal in question.

You seem to want to define rules to the conversation for some reason. You keep saying how it "should" be.

Well, that ain't how it is.

The facts are in. That you don't see that is immaterial.

You are, of course, free to keep posting as you like. But honestly, I really think you don't get it.

The OP lost nothing. This thread has no merit. The accusations have no basis.

You seem to want to define rules to the conversation for some reason. You keep saying how it "should" be.

Well, that ain't how it is.

The facts are in. That you don't see that is immaterial.

You are, of course, free to keep posting as you like. But honestly, I really think you don't get it.

The OP lost nothing. This thread has no merit. The accusations have no basis.

Yeah, the OP lost nothing, but if the seller did in fact hold onto his money for days (after a deal was made and paid for in full), and lie to him about shipping the cue (while continuing to wait for better offers), then that is really wrong (and the entire point of why the thread was created in the 1st place).

We know when the money was refunded to the OP, but do we know when the money was sent to the seller? How long did the seller have the OP's money before he sent the refund? That is the question. The OP states that it was a few days (and lies in between about shipping the cue out). Has this been disproven? What am I missing here?

You said that "the facts are in"? What facts am I missing, other then the time and date of the refund?

Has the OP or the seller posted a screenshot of the date and time that the paypal payment was sent? Did I miss that somewhere in this thread?

And what about the screenshots (of the text messages) of the way the seller wrote to the OP about the refund? That was pretty rude and nasty, right? I would never speak to anyone like that after giving a refund.

Last edited:

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If everyone would just stop talking to Justin or responding to anything he posts or says. Even if he quotes what you say when he makes a post. Well in the end. He would only be talking to himself if no one ever responded to any posts he ever writes. This site would get really lonely for Justin. He only does this cause he has a sad little life and is a complete nobody in this world. (To bad really) And thru the Internet and these sites. He makes everyone comment to him on what he says so he can feel like somebody. So let's all just completely never respond or comment on his posts again. And he will eventually go away and pester another forum. Hopefully.
".............

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
Seems to me that a lot of keystrokes have been wasted on something of little import.

Seems to me that a lot of keystrokes have been wasted on something of little import.

Well, I think that cue is really ugly in my opinion. I do not understand why anyone would want to buy it (for any amount of money). I would not care if George Balabushka himself made it. I would not want to be seen with something that ugly. I have seen house cues (off of the wall) prettier than that cue.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

The cue and the basis of the $450 deal, had little to do with the excessive number of keystrokes.
Then came Justin

In my opinion the cue is awful, but the issue is all the baggage onboard by the OP, as outlined or hinted to on dozens of posts.
Once you-know-who got involved, the room deflated, and we're left arguing over a not so desirable pool cue.

The cue and the basis of the $450 deal, had little to do with the excessive number of keystrokes.
Then came Justin

In my opinion the cue is awful, but the issue is all the baggage onboard by the OP, as outlined or hinted to on dozens of posts.
Once you-know-who got involved, the room deflated, and we're left arguing over a not so desirable pool cue.

The cue is as ugly as sin, in my opinion.

The point of the matter is that I would be very angry too, if I paid for a cue, and then was lied to about the cue being shipped, and then refunded without discussion, and then talked to in such a rude and nasty manor when asking about the shipment of the cue.

I do not care what type of person you do that type of thing to. It is still very wrong.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue is as ugly as sin, in my opinion.

The point of the matter is that I would be very angry too, if I paid for a cue, and then was lied to about the cue being shipped, and then refunded without discussion, and then talked to in such a rude and nasty manor when asking about the shipment of the cue.

I do not care what type of person you do that type of thing to. It is still very wrong.
You've said that, over and over again.

Maybe it's time to move on to something else.