BILLIARDS BUCKET LIST - Post em

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Get some!!!!

1. Visit Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, CA and play a one hole race to 9 for a grand against whoever wants to step to me straight up.

2. Sing Karaoke with Efren Reyes.

3. Have a blackout weekend with Joe Rogan.

4. Commentate with or for Daniel Busch in a POV PooL Stream.

5. Finish and post online for all to access, reproduce and distribute free of charge; my book on One Pocket which will deal with what it takes to Win, along with different scenarios involving the important Shots and how to Move the cue ball and tertiary balls and Strategies of both offense and defense. I will sue anyone that tries to profit monetarily from this work in any way other than playing One Pocket.

6. Attend the Derby City Classic this year.

7. Walk into a strange Hall and lay ever-loving waste to all that come.

8. Get a "Sup Bro" nod from Keith McCready. (I will accept a Bro Fist)

9. See Johnny Archer relax. (Will likely involve vitamin T)

10. Action with Anastasia Luppova (admittedly, I am reaching here... but hey.....)

Regards,

Lesh

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Cool thread, here's my bucket list!

1. Own and play with both a Searing and a Szam
2. Make a 100+ break in 14.1
3. Run out a set from the lag
4. Play at least once in all the major tournaments, esp. World 9-Ball and US Open.
5. Hit a gear at one of those tournaments and have everyone saying, "Who the #$%& is that guy?", then start dogging it and have everyone be like, "Oh, never mind."
6. Win a big tournament full of pros, for all the working Joe's out there (just like my hero, Black-Balled)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Get some!!!!

1. Visit Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, CA and play a one hole race to 9 for a grand against whoever wants to step to me straight up.

5. Finish and post online for all to access, reproduce and distribute free of charge; my book on One Pocket which will deal with what it takes to Win, along with different scenarios involving the important Shots and how to Move the cue ball and tertiary balls and Strategies of both offense and defense. I will sue anyone that tries to profit monetarily from this work in any way other than playing One Pocket.

10. Action with Anastasia Luppova (admittedly, I am reaching here... but hey.....)

Regards,

Lesh

You just haven't lived until OMGWTF spots you the 7, steals your cash, shows you how a real woman breaks, knocks you on your butt and tromps on your head with 5" spikes, all 90 pounds of her.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
I have a big list of cues I've established that I want, but not sure if that's for this. I've got one of the 7 I want for a personal small collection so far.

But for everything else,

1. Place in the top 5 of a professional event at least once

2. 7 pack of 9 ball.

3. High run of 150 in straight pool

My goals are high but others have done them, and for some it's nothing.

Getting there..

liakos

Banned
Break 100 in straight pool! I put in a 32 and 41 tonight!

Break and run 1 rack of 10-ball banking every ball in rotation

Tell efren he gets the wild 7;) (for a dollar a game);)

Take a another lesson with Joe Tucker this year

Put a 6 pack together in 9-ball, no magic rack! (I've got an 11pack with magic rack)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I would like to break at straight pool and have the balls re-form a perfect triangle....
...thus disproving the second law of thermodynamics.

Scientists will beat a path to my door to hear me expound on quantum
theories 'n such.....

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To have a shot at the lowest numbered ball after the break
...more than just ONCE!

seriously. :frown:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Get some!!!!

Regards,

Lesh
Goals vs Bucket List. Sometimes, goals don't belong.

Anyhoos, I think this is a great bucket list! Some are a bit of a stretch, but for example I think "Go to Hard Times in Bellflower and match up for $50 one hole" would be enough to scratch that one off.

And #10 isn't that crazy. A lot of Russian players were at the DCC this year. Ruslan, Konstantin, Evgeny... I don't think Anastasia was with them, but there were at least two female players in the contingent. Maybe she was there and was low profile.

Freddie <~~~ willing to help

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Goals vs Bucket List. Sometimes, goals don't belong.

Anyhoos, I think this is a great bucket list! Some are a bit of a stretch, but for example I think "Go to Hard Times in Bellflower and match up for $50 one hole" would be enough to scratch that one off.

And #10 isn't that crazy. A lot of Russian players were at the DCC this year. Ruslan, Konstantin, Evgeny... I don't think Anastasia was with them, but there were at least two female players in the contingent. Maybe she was there and was low profile.

Freddie <~~~ willing to help

You are a solid Bro Cornerman. I'm saving for DCC and will get that one checked off for sure. A fist-bump from u was on the list.... Now I should probably add "getting my Speed to within a ball of Freddie." Hope to see u again soon. I will be at corner pocket tonite working on my 1P end game.

Lesh

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397828349.858155.jpg

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to go to Derby at some point.

um what else???

I want to meet up with some fellow pool enthusiasts of the AZ Billards variety and share a drink, a laugh, a cry.......maybe even a hug.....maybe I'll completely break down and I'll need to be held all the while being told -- "Chris you can play this game. You need to believe in yourself. Don't beat yourself up over every miss, and stop sobbing so uncontrollably will you? It's just a game....It's just a game."

To which I reply, "Who are you and why are you feathering my hair ever so gently?"

Wait...are we talking Billiards Bucket Lists or Billiards Nightmares?

It's just a game....It's just a game.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a number of items on my bucket list. But, I am only willing to share the top spot- don't kick it!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think meeting Melinda and Tina pretty much covered my bucket list.

Freddie