Blues Music & Pool

Mikkes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, that´s a nice thread. My Billard Club is named Pool & Blues and I love this kind of music when I play pool. With 44 of age I am a type of guy who likes more the modern Blues singers and groups, and as a german my favorite groups come from Germany: Blues Company and Kai Strauss & The Electric Blues All-Stars are two of my favorites. I like Albie Donnelly´s Supercharge and one of my favorite of all time is Johnny Heartsman, because I love when he played the Blues flute.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
So, that´s a nice thread. My Billard Club is named Pool & Blues and I love this kind of music when I play pool. With 44 of age I am a type of guy who likes more the modern Blues singers and groups, and as a german my favorite groups come from Germany: Blues Company and Kai Strauss & The Electric Blues All-Stars are two of my favorites. I like Albie Donnelly´s Supercharge and one of my favorite of all time is Johnny Heartsman, because I love when he played the Blues flute.

Nice.....

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...3jt2f4&usg=AFQjCNGA9OzBOcxbysiJt_E4o_obMq_Yjw