Bonus Ball playoffs start today

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Would have been cheaper to fly there. At least you would have gotten free pop corn.

I was gonna say... It costs about $29.95 for me to drive to Vegas and get the free popcorn.

Attachments

• godzilla-facepalm2-1.jpg
    godzilla-facepalm2-1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Poster Final.jpg
    Poster Final.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 362

kittykat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play-offs were never meant to be one game each. The 9 game season was supposed to be like a league, 20 plus matches. The pay-off was to be a million dollars but Rodney Morris stated on facebook, almost all players have lost money this year.

Fast forward past all the failures of management and a lot of people can see this game and league have problems but they are starting to see merit in the whole concept.

Problem is this. The production is no where close to being made for television. Nathan films a decent game but so does all the other people in the industry. The problem is the "hot sauce"! Mild at best! The standings, player ratings were always mis-leading with no common sense. Adding points to an already finished game were something out of kindergarden. They need to get rid of that if they suck more money out of investers pockets. A 8-7 victory is just that. If you want to give bonus points, add it to a seperate column. Then it might not confuse every one. Better yet, give two points for a win and one point for the loser of a captains choice. Simple is always better.

Get your funding in place before another train wreck like season one. If you can't pay your bills or complete a season, you look bush league and cost our pros money! Right now the players have nothing better so they are playing this out. Great game, but too many dumb moves on Chiboraks part to see this thing ever fly. Exhibitions, amateur tournaments with money added just last for a week or so and amateurs go back to playing Eight Ball. Chiborak knows this. He tried that route in Canada.

Bottom line, send $29.95 to your favorite pro and get the cash to their families. There is no future in Chiborak's brain child! Time to call it a day, the money pit needs to stop! Stupid is as stupid does! This does not make our industry look good! Shame, shame and more shame!

Last edited:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Play-offs were never meant to be one game each. The 9 game season was supposed to be like a league, 20 plus matches. The pay-off was to be a million dollars but Rodney Morris stated on facebook, almost all players have lost money this year.

Fast forward past all the failures of management and a lot of people can see this game and league have problems but they are starting to see merit in the whole concept.

Problem is this. The production is no where close to being made for television. Nathan films a decent game but so does all the other people in the industry. The problem is the "hot sauce"! Mild at best! The standings, player ratings were always mis-leading with no common sense. Adding points to an already finished game were something out of kindergarden. They need to get rid of that if they suck more money out of investers pockets. A 8-7 victory is just that. If you want to give bonus points, add it to a seperate column. Then it might not confuse every one. Better yet, give two points for a win and one point for the loser of a captains choice. Simple is always better.

Get your funding in place before another train wreck like season one. If you can't pay your bills or complete a season, you look bush league and cost our pros money! Right now the players have nothing better so they are playing this out. Great game, but too many dumb moves on Chiboraks part to see this thing ever fly. Exhibitions, amateur tournaments with money added just last for a week or so and amateurs go back to playing Eight Ball. Chiborak knows this. He tried that route in Canada.

Bottom line, send $29.95 to your favorite pro and get the cash to their families. There is no future in Chiborak's brain child! Time to call it a day, the money pit needs to stop! Stupid is as stupid does! This does not make our industry look good! Shame, shame and more shame!

thank you! i thought i had lost my mind. we were having a debate & racking our brains last week - as to PAYOFF BEING $1M. vs $30K.

we all settled @ $100K. which is far from $30K.

can i ask you this? i'm sure you heard Chiborak's interview last week @ ABR radio show. Larry stated that they've got a FEW million in @ BB. not ONE. not TWO. but a FEW MILLION.

where did $3M dollars go?

(and yes, Nathan is there)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
ESPN radio is at the WPBL arena now. :smile:

Attachments

• 1518759_365787406894633_782758548_o.jpg
    1518759_365787406894633_782758548_o.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 215