Brand new dennis searing golden cue

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this cue is perfect over 400 inlays in the cue and each inlay is bordered with solid gold, this cue is probly the most prestigious cue ever built to date everything in the cue is gold and he used a 5 thousand bits to cut the inlay and that has never been done before by another cue maker this is the nicest searinng i have ever seen in my life and i own it he made this cue becuase ii saved his sister life and for that he gave me this piece of art i wouldnt even call it a cue it should go up on a mantle and it will be in magazines showing the prestigious 5 thousand bit cutting inlay work that he has done this cue is the nuts and dosnt get any better than this i just picked it up today and i love it i hope u enjoy the pics as well

Attachments

• DSC00735.jpg
    DSC00735.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 6,309
  • DSC00736.jpg
    DSC00736.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5,394
  • DSC00737.jpg
    DSC00737.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 5,012
  • DSC00744.jpg
    DSC00744.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,956
  • IMG_4519.jpg
    IMG_4519.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 5,863

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more pics of this fine cue this is the finest cue he has bui;t tp date ot ny any other cue maker for that matter not noking any of them done he just went all out on this one thanks cant wait till i play with it im sur it plays lights out

Attachments

• IMG_4520.jpg
    IMG_4520.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 4,845
  • IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4,749
  • IMG_4524.jpg
    IMG_4524.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 5,079
  • IMG_4527.jpg
    IMG_4527.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4,948
  • IMG_4537.jpg
    IMG_4537.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 4,793

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last pics of the cue and i thank dennis for taking some nice pics but it doesnt do it justice the cue is just amazing and breathless for sale for 100k
thats what i will take for it i plane on haviing it for the rest of my life and cant wait to play with it please enjoy the pics as i enjoy the cue

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpg
    IMG_4535.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 4,530
  • IMG_4526.jpg
    IMG_4526.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 4,595
  • IMG_4534.jpg
    IMG_4534.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 4,744
  • DSC00745.jpg
    DSC00745.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 4,535
  • IMG_4527.jpg
    IMG_4527.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4,454

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel like I am going to have a better day because I was able to see this cue. It just makes me smile...

Dennis is on such a different level than other cuemakers it is astonishing. You are a very fortunate man to have this wonderful cue. I hope enjoy it for the rest of your days.

Thank you so much for sharing,
Chris

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Sean,thanks for showing it. Dennis is an amazing craftsman.
"country" Bob

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Dennis continues to push the envelope with the machines using classical design themes. Thats a great looking cue, no doubt the Miz would have loved this cue.

JV

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Dennis who???????????????

What a cue:thumbup:

I dont think i can own it in this lifetime:embarrassed2:

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Once again, Dennis proves to be at the top of the ladder.

Phenomenal cue, sir. Just phenomenal. I've spoken to Dennis multiple times, and this cue always managed to pop up in the conversation. No amount of talking could ever due this cue justice. It's as close to perfect as a cue will ever get.

Congratulations!! To have a Searing cue is exceptionally rare. To have THAT Searing cue is just mind-blowing!!

Mark <---one of the exceptionally rare, and thankful for it

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My NEW Favorite Searing Cue!!!

Great combination of old school, new school, and graduate school by Dennis.

Seriously he never ceases to amaze me with the detail he puts into the smallest things. I mean GOLD bordered ivory dashes???

WOW!!!

Sanj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5 Veneer ,mitered boxes and gold

a truly great cue Sean. Delightful

I think this is Dennis's first 5 veneer cue. I love how the veneers seem to blend seamlessly together.

This cue has everything. I know it will play well.
(Can I hit with it ,next time I am in Florida!);)

love the pics.

Sanj

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
The Holy Grail Of Cues !!

Everything about this cue screams perfection. I'm surprised Dennis can even see normally with all the time he spends with the magnifiers on. This cue is beyond words, but I'm gonna try. It's supercalafragilisticexpealadocious.

TommyT :thumbup: