Brandon Shuff 1 pocket instruction

daphish1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to post that I had the opportunity to get some 1 pocket lessons with Brandon Shuff. Rare opportunity to see a pro caliber player in the pool hall i normally hang out at. Basically Brandon told me he gives good spots, i told him i'll pay for cheap lessons and we played even one pocket and he coached me on the games.

We played 3 games of 1 pocket (i didn't win one) but well worth the money :p. After the games he spent another 15 mins with me going over end game strategy.

In all Brandon spent about an hour with me going over one pocket strategy and it was well worth it. If you see Brandon in your town and your not a world beater (like me) it's well worth it just to play him for the experience or if you're a gambler someone good to gamble with. It's nice to see that a great player is willing to spend an hour with a banger for cheap (Lol, looking for more cheap lessons :p )

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brandon is a very personably fellow too!...and he plays a mean game of 8-ball, seeing as he is the U.S. Open 8-Ball Champion!:thumbup: Great poolplayers seem to play all games well!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
Brandon is a class act. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to play against him in our Masters Leage last season. He often plays at the Thursday night tournament at First Break Cafe in Sterling, VA. It's a relatively cheap way to play with some players of great ability.

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
Just wanted to post that I had the opportunity to get some 1 pocket lessons with Brandon Shuff. Rare opportunity to see a pro caliber player in the pool hall i normally hang out at. Basically Brandon told me he gives good spots, i told him i'll pay for cheap lessons and we played even one pocket and he coached me on the games.

We played 3 games of 1 pocket (i didn't win one) but well worth the money :p. After the games he spent another 15 mins with me going over end game strategy.

In all Brandon spent about an hour with me going over one pocket strategy and it was well worth it. If you see Brandon in your town and your not a world beater (like me) it's well worth it just to play him for the experience or if you're a gambler someone good to gamble with. It's nice to see that a great player is willing to spend an hour with a banger for cheap (Lol, looking for more cheap lessons :p )

well im in SA also daphish so if u would like to play some one pocket just for $$ let me know cuz i like playing one pocket more than nine balll!!!