breaken through

pipefitter25

Registered
top three instructors? or best clinic and how to get in contact with them. like most players im trying to break down that next door. Im a knocken but cant get through. ty

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
top three instructors? or best clinic and how to get in contact with them. like most players im trying to break down that next door. Im a knocken but cant get through. ty

Just my opinion but I would get someone to help you out that has "Been there, done that" kinda thing. I would get some help from a pro player or atleast someone that has won some tournaments and plays fairly well.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Where do you live? Maybe there is an instructor close by. An advantage of a local instructor is that you can work with them over a period of time and without travel expenses. Or maybe one of the traveling instructors will be in your area soon.

What do you feel you need to learn most?

How well do you play now? APA rating? High run at 14.1? Consecutive racks of 8- or 9ball?