Brothers Billiards, new kind of pool room.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you the guy who owns Diamond Billiards Bar and Grill in Rochester? I was there for an afternoon recently. Nice room with 7’ and 9’ Diamonds.
Salt City Billiards
9 nines.
6 sevens.
1 Chinese 8ball.
1 5x10 heated billiards table.

Pretty quiet in summer though we still do our thing. Thank God for Biden bailout money.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
I had the opportunity to meet the owner of Brother's Billiards today, got a tour and rundown on policy and prices, and bought my membership. I was pressed for time in the big city and didn't get to play any, but the place looks great. Beautiful equipment and an active and involved owner, what's not to like about that? I have to be there next week for an appointment and plan to hit some then, I'll update after that.

joninnorfolk

Account was hacked - Pending verification
Silver Member
Well, today was a fine AZbilliards day for me... I got to play in the new hall in Billings and it's fantastic. I met a player that was new to 1p and we dabbed them around a bit, been too long playing by myself in the basement. I played okish, but the room, equipment, and atmosphere are top notch!

Also, while at Brother's billiards I visited with the illustrious RKC and got a couple questions answered for when I get a table(s) at my place. He was friendly and helpful, but made me promise not to tell and ruin his years of forum build-up to the contrary. Also, while there, the first pro through the doors arrived and it was John Schmidt, who I hadn't seen in person since he won the 2006 US open while I sat front row with a ticket from an AZbilliard connection. (Thanks Purdman!) Enjoyed some conversation with him and his wife and she indulged me in some more 1p for the afternoon.

And, poolroom fun dampens the blow of another back surgery forthcoming being confirmed by the neurosurgeon.... Maybe pool can be considered rehab and I'll get a doctors note to play every day?!?!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, today was a fine AZbilliards day for me... I got to play in the new hall in Billings and it's fantastic. I met a player that was new to 1p and we dabbed them around a bit, been too long playing by myself in the basement. I played okish, but the room, equipment, and atmosphere are top notch!

Also, while at Brother's billiards I visited with the illustrious RKC and got a couple questions answered for when I get a table(s) at my place. He was friendly and helpful, but made me promise not to tell and ruin his years of forum build-up to the contrary. Also, while there, the first pro through the doors arrived and it was John Schmidt, who I hadn't seen in person since he won the 2006 US open while I sat front row with a ticket from an AZbilliard connection. (Thanks Purdman!) Enjoyed some conversation with him and his wife and she indulged me in some more 1p for the afternoon.

And, poolroom fun dampens the blow of another back surgery forthcoming being confirmed by the neurosurgeon.... Maybe pool can be considered rehab and I'll get a doctors note to play every day?!?!
Awesome!