Buyer / Seller transaction report

Gr8tshot

I just thought I’ll share my unpleasant transaction here recently;
I bought a cue and confirmed if it comes with a joint protectors since it wasn’t mentioned in the ads but it showed on the pictures. I received the cue without them and notified the seller right away and his response was…what??? They’re not there?
give me your address again and I’ll try to buy and ship it to you directly; minute later another email saying,

(actual email)

I am still looking for some that will ship to canada. The one on ebay I found said they won't and so far the 2 on amazon won't either. Give me a little bit, sorry about this.

and it didn’t sound good to me, I am new with PayPal and curious to find out how they can protect us from this kind of situations and as soon as I provided them with the transaction info with his name..,
a red flag occurred from his previous history and their system automatically generated a case and freeze the funds.
He claimed that he already bought some and shipped directly to me that I still haven’t receive (7th day) and very upset that I open a case, he is in the midst of ruining my reputation on Facebook groups with his twisted version that I freeze the whole amount for a missing Jp’s.

I value the Jp’s but it wasn’t so much of a big deal if he’s honest about it; rather he pretend not knowing and telling stories about eBay/Amazon don’t ship to Canada

meanwhile after he was notified by PayPal with the case, he quickly provided me with invoice showing bought and shipped.

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Posting up an opinion following a deal made here.
I was asking about a set of Dynasphere Tungsten balls in another thread, and bignick31985 stated that he had a set he wasn't using. I PM'ed him and we made a deal for the set. The balls were shipped promptly, were well packaged in the original box, and within a week I had them.

So a very positive experience, and thanks to bignick31985 for helping me out.

Steve748

Registered
I have had a great experience with DASHZNT buying his Diamond ball polisher.
After I paid for it, he worked with my friend and drove out of his way to hand it over to him at the dead of night in a dodgy location!
Thankfully I have a friend who drives a large truck who was close by a few days after buying it.
Nathan is a great trustworthy seller
Thank you
Steve

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

dlabout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Steve748

Registered
I bought a cue from Mike ShootPool1967 and he posted it off the next day and it arrived well packaged in an 'as described condition' and I'm very happy with all aspects of the transaction.

Steve748

Registered
I bought a cue from John (hyperioN) and it was as described and sent out the next day
Top seller, many thanks
Steve

Sroberge518

I bought a beautiful ebony AE from Ron, "Rtoron". Ron was great to deal with, cue was shipped promptly and in exact condition as described. Very pleased with all aspects of the transaction. Five stars.

I bought a Lucasi shaft from LIFD1. Shipping was a bit delayed with no grief on my end. The communication was there and I received what I paid for. It fit like a warm, friendly glove. My first purchase on this website was positive and professional. Repeat business to come.

Purchased a butt and two shafts from RADAR and not only did it come a day early but it was double packed. Smooth transaction with a lil hiccup on my end concerning payment. I am totally please and he comes highly recommended.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Snagged a stunning desert ironwood 4-point Bob Owen cue from Jaime at New2YouQs.

As usual...cue was perfect, and arrived next-day.

Spent 3 hours at the table with it today, and it's perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for. And more.

Thank you, J.

Tarkus697

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with NathanDetroit for a 1x2 box case that gives a proper old-school home to my grandfather's Frank Paradist Titleist conversion, the original (warped) shaft, and a replacement manufactured by Proficient Billiards.

Thanks,
Alan

Wid1213

Great transaction with Heath (RunEmOut08) on a sweet Ed Prewitt. Would not hesitate a minute to do business again. Many, many, thanks again Heath. Your professionalism and patience is a great attribute to your character.
ebed5b299c833bee9d8c97278315ac06.jpg
5bb80e68363bdf7d2512eca99d8ead9a.jpg
e48e8c61fee754608ea41879af72b951.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Report for a lier Vass Vassi , known as greeneyes_ocean on AzBilliards forums

He sold me a SW cue claimed to be all original in mint I had him sent to Laurie for letter and had it back.

The cue was found to have some kind of scratches on the forearm with quick dry repair so as on the butt sleeve, definitely not as described.

I asked him for a $350 remedy so I can send back to SW shop for refinish and he declined with lies one after another.

First he lied he sold the cue to me too cheap at $7K and wanted me to check the record, thank god I kept everything the bank wire prove showed that I paid exactly $7,300 and boom big slam on his face, he got caught and couldn’t deny.

Then he cried he was broke behind the rent and tried to move his Rolex that doesn’t concern the deal either.

Lastly he cried for mama said his mom passed away two months ago he doesn’t care about any material things, well, I am sorry Mr. Vassi, but even your beloved one deceased doesn’t give you any excuse or right to fuck people up.

I feel sorry for his mom I really do, for carrying such a baby Vassi using her death to screw people with no shame.

And I feel sorry even more for this Vassi guy sold his mom out for only $350, so cheap.

For the record, I don't care about the money no more !!

I'll fill the IC3 and report the fraud to FBI, and will provide all the information needed including the Weichert properties he works for.

Attachments

• image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 144
  • image10.png
    image10.png
    196 KB · Views: 142
  • image0.png
    image0.png
    393.6 KB · Views: 139
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 141
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 140
  • image3.png
    image3.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 137
  • image4.png
    image4.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 132
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 147
  • image6.png
    image6.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 146
  • image7.png
    image7.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Report for a lier Vass Vassi , known as greeneyes_ocean on AzBilliards forums

He sold me a SW cue claimed to be all original in mint I had him sent to Laurie for letter and had it back.

The cue was found to have some kind of scratches on the forearm with quick dry repair so as on the butt sleeve, definitely not as described.

I asked him for a $350 remedy so I can send back to SW shop for refinish and he declined with lies one after another.

First he lied he sold the cue to me too cheap at $7K and wanted me to check the record, thank god I kept everything the bank wire prove showed that I paid exactly $7,300 and boom big slam on his face, he got caught and couldn’t deny.

Then he cried he was broke behind the rent and tried to move his Rolex that doesn’t concern the deal either.

Lastly he cried for mama said his mom passed away two months ago he doesn’t care about any material things, well, I am sorry Mr. Vassi, but even your beloved one deceased doesn’t give you any excuse or right to fuck people up.

I feel sorry for his mom I really do, for carrying such a baby Vassi using her death to screw people with no shame.

And I feel sorry even more for this Vassi guy sold his mom out for only $350, so cheap.

For the record, I don't care about the money no more !!

I'll fill the IC3 and report the fraud to FBI, and will provide all the information needed including the Weichert properties he works for.
I love that he called you a fool for talking about him robbing you

What a piece of shit

Post this on the Open Billiard Market transaction forum on Facebook, he will get barbecued there

LoupSeul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to post about buying a cue from RunEmOut08 , can't say enough positive things about the guy. Really great customer service from start to finish!