BVal??

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know where he is? I tried to send him a PM and it said he either doesnt allow or cant. Is he still around? I promised him some DVD's that I'm finally ready to send to him and wanted to let him know. If wrong forum sorry and please move. Thanks!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I talked to BVAL the other day. He's fine just not AZB right now - taking a break from all of us losers, I guess. <just kidding! - not all are losers> lmao!

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
BVal and Chuck Norris are on a mission.....to save the US economy. :wink:

I feel much safer now knowing that Chuck is helping out BVal....everyone go home, you are now safe.

No, if he doesnt get ahold of me, We cant send him the Cue Build Off Cues :(

I know he was looking forward to hitting with them....

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I feel much safer now knowing that Chuck is helping out BVal....everyone go home, you are now safe.

You can always send them my way, will do a good video of them and also some test with a few people perhaps even Scott Frost will hit with them and give the results. :wink:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Anyone know where he is? I tried to send him a PM and it said he either doesnt allow or cant. Is he still around? I promised him some DVD's that I'm finally ready to send to him and wanted to let him know. If wrong forum sorry and please move. Thanks!

i just text him and let him know. same to ftgokie i text him and let him know.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member

to both guys he said dont worry about sending him anything.