Can I see your pool table lights?

darkcloud13

Registered
Here is mine.

There is a member here on the forum who sells these. This sucker is bright.

original.jpg
Hi, Beautiful set up. Who is the seller?

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
There is a Predator version that is dimmable and heat color adjustable via a remote.
Predator Arena lights is also compatible with a whole slew of accessories that snap on like legos, such as score board displays, camera mounts, and wiring harnesses for no-fuss streaming. I was also told they're flicker free, and they don't have the light saber glare. The 3 year warranty, and Ira Lee's unlimited phone support is something others don't offer.

Last edited:

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went with the Barrina LED lights from Amazon. I have yet to get them all paired to one remote, and there was a small learning curve, but the price point made it worth it.
Nice setup. There are a few different models on Amazon. Can you share which model you bought; wattage, length, color temperature? Are they dimmable? I wonder if it is possible to connect them to a potentiometer to dim the lights just in case they are too bright. I am not an electrician :)

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
My sister built this one for the bil's home room.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 79
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 80

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
My Billiard Room/Wine Cellar/Man Cave is still a work in progress. First was a new TSR floor, then a Brunswick GC Tournament light with LED bulbs. My Tournament GC4 goes in next month. I took this pic right after my electrician & I got the light mounted.
GC4Light.jpg