Center Pocket Music, the long-awaited CTE Pro One book, by Stan Shuffett.

Butt hurt much. I know a good cream that you can get from England
The more you post as the day goes on the more ridiculous & nonsensical you get. Do you drink in the afternoons? Why would I be butthurt from your post about how man you say are using CTE?

I think I will put on ignore like I was going to do last night.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the ways to quantify how CTE is being accepted is to determine how many of the new books have been sold at full retail price on an "arm's-length" basis to actual customers. It wouldn't be reasonable to include the number of books given to instructors, as in Mohrt's case, or the number of books purchased by the altar boys or by friends or family.

So, how many books have been sold?

If you have purchased a book through an "arm's-length" transaction, paying all appropriate taxes and handling fees, please share your impressions. If you have read the entire book, please submit, for the benefit of the members here, an objective and comprehensive book review.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. That was me making a typo per a weak keystroke & you taking something out of context to make it seem worse.

I am done with your immature childish nonsensical crap. You will be on ignore as soon as I find out how to do so.
It's easy to do. Just hover over the person's avatar picture and then find the 'ignore' button. Poof!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be honest and say I did. Why does that matter? If you can't see how disruptive and hard headed he was then that's on you. He didn't belong here
I barely read any of those posts as I haven't been spending much time here until today. All I can say is it takes two to tango. What was the basis for his removal -- that you don't like what he says or the volume of posts?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I barely read any of those posts as I haven't been spending much time here until today. All I can say is it takes two to tango. What was the basis for his removal -- that you don't like what he says or the volume of posts?
Playing Innocent Dan again lol. He was being an idiot just like he was several years ago. He didn't just argue with me, he argued with everyone. Friend him on fb if you like him so much. do you need his real name?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing Innocent Dan again lol. He was being an idiot just like he was several years ago. He didn't just argue with me, he argued with everyone. Friend him on fb if you like him so much. do you need his real name?
Despite what you may think, I do not always have time to read every conversation here. In the last week I have kind of jumped in and out with a post or two each day for a break. I have business and other time constraints right now. I haven't even hit a ball in my basement since last week end. I saw a few posts from the French guy and you think it was English. I didn't see enough posts to know or care. It does seem they had volume of posts in the aiming forum in common, but again it takes two to tango.

I prefer Dan the Immaculate, if you please. "Innocent Dan" is so pedestrian.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Despite what you may think, I do not always have time to read every conversation here. In the last week I have kind of jumped in and out with a post or two each day for a break. I have business and other time constraints right now. I haven't even hit a ball in my basement since last week end. I saw a few posts from the French guy and you think it was English. I didn't see enough posts to know or care. It does seem they had volume of posts in the aiming forum in common, but again it takes two to tango.

I prefer Dan the Immaculate, if you please. "Innocent Dan" is so pedestrian.
The MOD confirmed it was English and thanked me for bringing it to his attention. Are you really trying to take for the guy?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The MOD confirmed it was English and thanked me for bringing it to his attention. Are you really trying to take for the guy?
I'm not taking up for anybody. I saw a lot of posts but just scrolled over them. How does he know it was English and if so how did he let him on the forum in the first place?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not taking up for anybody. I saw a lot of posts but just scrolled over them. How does he know it was English and if so how did he let him on the forum in the first place?
He just said he confirmed it. Possibly by VPN, i don't know. I'm not computer smart. You have Mike's personal email ask him