Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
Flettir said:
OMGWTF, did I see you at the SouthWest Challenge last month? I saw someone who looked like you warming up. If I had know you were an AZer I would have come over and said hello.
I did meet Hilla Hilla there and she is a very nice young lady. Just sorry I did not get a chance to get in a couple of racks with her.

OMGWTF, even though you don't need it, good luck on your match from another Californian.
OMGWTF, I've also seen you play a few times;) and didnt know you were an AZer.:mad: From another Califorian,:cool: I also would like to wish you, "Good Rolls" .:D Please keep us informed of when and where your playing, I think you have picked up a following,;) maybe even a few railbirds.:eek:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Something bothers me about this matchup. After reading your blog (omgwtf), it seems like you think you are hell on wheels when it comes to pool. If so, why would you accept a 3 ball spot from CUBC? If you win this match in convincing fashion, all you will prove to me is that the spot wasn't fair, which is what you were *****ing about months ago in regards to your league.

I'd like to see you step up, seeing as you are a competitive pool player, and play Chris straight up for the cash. If you beat him straight up, you can woof. Winning with a spot is like beating up on the fat kid in the school parking lot.

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Something bothers me about this matchup. After reading your blog (omgwtf), it seems like you think you are hell on wheels when it comes to pool. If so, why would you accept a 3 ball spot from CUBC? If you win this match in convincing fashion, all you will prove to me is that the spot wasn't fair, which is what you were *****ing about months ago in regards to your league.

I'd like to see you step up, seeing as you are a competitive pool player, and play Chris straight up for the cash. If you beat him straight up, you can woof. Winning with a spot is like beating up on the fat kid in the school parking lot.
cubc GAVE her "the seven for life". if i had 3k on the line and someone spotted me the seven i wouldnt think twice about taking it, but that just me.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
There's a difference. I wouldn't talk smack, like she and her friends are doing, if I beat someone getting the 7. That's my point.

If she wants to prove to me that she can play, beat him straight up.

Talking smack after winning a set that you were spotted in is stupid at worst, idiotic at best. It's like the 2 in the APA bragging about taking down a 7 in 9-ball, because they made 19 balls before the 7 made 55. Final ball count for 2 is 19, for the 7 is 54. Yeah, the 2 beat the 7. Is it something to brag about?

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Wanna bet? Like a billion or so? (My road dog The Prince will stake me.)

I am with you JCIN,,,Can I get in on half of that Billion or so?

One of my best fiends is Bill Gates...I am sure he will back my half...;)

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Ant812 said:
cubc GAVE her "the seven for life". if i had 3k on the line and someone spotted me the seven i wouldnt think twice about taking it, but that just me.

That is an amazing picture of Eddie. In February my neighbor gave me tickets to a band called The Atomic Punks. Hopefully you know them.

www.theatomicpunks.com

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
How did Milinda do the time she played on the WPBA tour? I can't pull up that stop on their site. Johnnyt

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:

Some people have turned it into an art form and have made a load of money doing it for years.... Why can't she get a piece?....Ever heard of "The Tooth"???

Besides.....I doubt cubc took a bet he does not think he can win..

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
That is an amazing picture of Eddie. In February my neighbor gave me tickets to a band called The Atomic Punks. Hopefully you know them.

www.theatomicpunks.com
i have heard of them but never heard them. i hear they nail those old tunes perfectly, it should be a good show.
i play guitar so i am a vh freak.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a good thing......

She doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. He gave her the 7-ball for life and she took it. Enjoy the match instead of trying to piss on it.

BVal

Shawn Armstrong said:
There's a difference. I wouldn't talk smack, like she and her friends are doing, if I beat someone getting the 7. That's my point.

Talking smack after winning a set that you were spotted in is stupid at worst, idiotic at best. It's like the 2 in the APA bragging about taking down a 7 in 9-ball, because they made 19 balls before the 7 made 55. Final ball count for 2 is 19, for the 7 is 54. Yeah, the 2 beat the 7. Is it something to brag about?

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Shawn Armstrong said:

You do know this match hasn't happened yet right? So how could she be berated for bragging about winning a match that hasn't yet been played?

I don't know OMGWTF's mind, but I'm willing to bet that proving anything to you, or really, any thoughts of you at all, had nothing to do with her accepting a bet with a spot that someone boasted she could have for life. I think maybe her motivation here was to take down some cash (and maybe prove a point the boaster).

If you see all this as "proving" something or other, perhaps you would like to challenge her to some even-up sets, maybe she'd take your action, and then you could get to proving whatever you think a pool game proves.

Kevin

Last edited:

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
What happened here is that cubc woofed and this whole matchup is the result. She responded and didn't back down. Shawn I wonder if you even read the whole thread?

StevenPWaldon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AFter 17 pages, I doubt if anyone's read the whole thread. There should be a thread about this thread, just to recap!

Hierovision said:
What happened here is that cubc woofed and this whole matchup is the result. She responded and didn't back down. Shawn I wonder if you even read the whole thread?

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:

She doesn't come off like she is hell on wheels, it's more along the lines of proving that gender does not reflect pool skill (among us amateurs)

She doesn't need to play him heads up to gloat, I don't think pride has anything to do with this. It is more of a "put your money where your mouth is" he offered the 7, so now it is time to put up or shut up.

Last edited:

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
kvinbrwr said:
You do know this match hasn't happened yet right? So how could she be berated for bragging about winning a match that hasn't yet been played?

Kevin

She's played cubc before. She flew to NC to play him last December.

Barbara

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Ant812 said:

Hell yea, we are not talking about chump change here! 3g's is alot of cash, I'm checking my ego at the door and taking the 7.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Barbara said:
She's played cubc before. She flew to NC to play him last December.

Barbara

Barbara

Yup I know that, but didn't they play straight-up? Plus I really haven't seen OMGWTF bragging about the outcome of that first match, have you?

Thanks

Kevin

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Anyone who wants a real picture of how omgwtf operates should go read her blog. It's quite entertaining. The "counting her chicks before they're hatched" part was funny. Her commentary regarding pool is a black eye on the sport. She basically justifies being rude to her opponent as "competitive spirit". Freaking hilarious. I hope CUBC pounds her.