Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Anyone who wants a real picture of how omgwtf operates should go read her blog.

Yeah, great idea there... It would probably be better if you read more than part of one entry and catch up on the history leading up to this match before making any more silly comments on things you know practically nothing about. :confused:

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Anyone who wants a real picture of how omgwtf operates should go read her blog. It's quite entertaining. The "counting her chicks before they're hatched" part was funny. Her commentary regarding pool is a black eye on the sport. She basically justifies being rude to her opponent as "competitive spirit". Freaking hilarious. I hope CUBC pounds her.

Dear Shawn,

Have you ever read a blog before?

Sincerely,
The Internet

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
Yeah, great idea there... It would probably be better if you read more than part of one entry and catch up on the history leading up to this match before making any more silly comments on things you know practically nothing about. :confused:
I could care less what has transpired between her and Chris. READ HER BLOG and see how she talks about people.

She seems to be surrounded by drama and controversy. Wonder why that is................maybe she brings it on herself.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
Dear James,

Have you ever had a life before?

Sincerely,

Society

I'll take that as a no. The point of my joke (maybe sarcasm works differently in Canada ;) ) was that it's a BLOG. Blog != real life. Do you think anyone would read blogs if they were unemotional accounts of events as they actually transpired? Would you enjoy going to the movies if they were all objective documentaries? (Don't answer that)

Relax, drink a labatts, and enjoy a fun match over the internet for free. Please don't get worked up over thinking you "know" either of these people based on their actions on the internet because I can assure you that you don't.

P.S. I'm from New England and I love Canada. I'm doing that "joking" thing again.

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Shawn do you just go around reading the last bit of everything, and then go take a great big dump on the last page?

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Shawn Armstrong said:
I could care less what has transpired between her and Chris.

Well, yeah, that's been pretty obvious from your posts on the subject, but it's nice of you to say so directly.

READ HER BLOG and see how she talks about people.

She seems to be surrounded by drama and controversy. Wonder why that is................maybe she brings it on herself.

READ HER BLOG? Gee, I hadn't thought of that. :rolleyes: LOL.

Yes, as I said, YOU should try to read more than just part of one blog entry. If you pay attention you might notice that she's actually pretty humble about her pool skills on the blog.

As far as the drama, try to notice the way young women often get treated when playing pool in a bar. Personally, I enjoy reading about the hilarious way she responds to people who are acting like idiots, rather than letting them push her around.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
can't resist

I'm just lurking and laughing in this thread but I can't resist pointing out that "American Idol" is narrowly edging Chris into the last place at the moment! :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hu

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
An Oldie But A Goodie

ShootingArts said:
I'm just lurking and laughing in this thread but I can't resist pointing out that "American Idol" is narrowly edging Chris into the last place at the moment! :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hu

LOL, and this from post #201:
I Hope OMGWTF Will Sing "You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smorgass Bored wrote:
Well, due to the Poll voting, Cubc is being replaced by the entire remaining contestants from American Idol.

Doug
( all bets will remain in play on the substitutes )

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Bugz said:
She doesn't need to play him heads up to gloat, I don't think pride has anything to do with this. It is more of a "put your money where your mouth is" he offered the 7, so now it is time to put up or shut up.

Exactly, and this has been my point all along -- although Chris (aka Cubc) made some obvious impropriate "advancements" toward OMGWTF when she played him last (he wanted to "eat" her instead of breakfast at iHop comment, etc) -- what matters here is to put your money where your mouth is... hence, shut up or put up.

-- peer

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
And, I'd Like A DIET Soda With That

Peer said:
Exactly, and this has been my point all along -- although Chris (aka Cubc) made some obvious impropriate "advancements" toward OMGWTF when she played him last
(him wanted to "eat" her instead of breakfast at iHop comment, etc) --

-- peer

Him did ?
WOW ! That's completely out of line, especially when you could have ham, bacon, grits, hash browns AND four fried eggs with toast.
Doug
( did I mention pancakes "on the side" ) :)

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Val Finnie said:
Hi AZers, This thread has promted me to join, so I can get in on the action.
I know I am a newbie but I think a few of you guys know me and that I am good for a gamble. If you like we can have someone hold the money we both know before the match in Vegas.
I would like to have $500 on Chris, as would Kim Shaw. Do we have any takers?

Val Finnie said:
I just know a good bet when I see one;)

i don't think Kim and I can get very far renaging our our bet. Kim would like for Vagabond to hold the bets if it's OK with him.

ms finnie,

i understand that your $500 bet was accepted, in private, but i have now heard that you are wishing NOT to bet on cubc. that, in fact, the $500 bet offer you made was bogus.

what happened to "good for a gamble" and "i just know a good bet when i see one"?

i just want to make sure it's clear as the bet you offered was made publicly then the withdrawal of that same bet offer should be made publicly too.

thanks,

brooklynjay

Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I accidentally gave positive rep to the idiot from Canada. Me so stupid.

Just to clarify.... his comments show that he is an ignorant ass.

Last edited:

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Yo!

I can take over omg's participation in the bet.

Barbara

BrooklynJay said:
ms finnie,

i understand that your $500 bet was accepted, in private, but i have now heard that you are wishing NOT to bet on cubc. that, in fact, the $500 bet offer you made was bogus.

what happened to "good for a gamble" and "i just know a good bet when i see one"?

i just want to make sure it's clear as the bet you offered was made publicly then the withdrawal of that same bet offer should be made publicly too.

thanks,

brooklynjay