Check out these two cues!!!!

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Here are a couple of fanciest Murrell and Manzino cues that I have ever owned.

What do you think?

3-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
The Manzino isn't really my style but the Murrell is awesome!! Great looking cues you've got there!

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
The Manzino isn't really my style but the Murrell is awesome!! Great looking cues you've got there!

Thank you.

I took the pictures using my cell phone, so they don't really show how nice these cues are. The Murrell got a ton of comments and attentions at the Derby City Classic Tournament.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Most incredible Murrell I've ever seen. Saw the cue in person. Sooooooo impressed with the work.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Most incredible Murrell I've ever seen. Saw the cue in person. Sooooooo impressed with the work.

I agree that this is the most incredible Murrell cue ever made. BAR NONE. I have owned and seen a few, but none of them come close to how fancy this one is.

You'll be at SBE? Don't ever remember seeing you there, Jimmy.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
I agree that this is the most incredible Murrell cue ever made. BAR NONE. I have owned and seen a few, but none of them come close to how fancy this one is.

You'll be at SBE? Don't ever remember seeing you there, Jimmy.

Yep, I've been to a couple........but not for a couple of years. Coming for Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing everbody.

Hope you have a great show...........:)

JimmyK

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That Murrell is simply breathtaking! I drew inspiration from it for my upcoming cue and can only hope mine will turn out as amazing.

I've had the chance to see several really high end and fancy Murrells and I hope to see more of them on AZ cos Kenny is really more than just a 4 point cue maker...

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Yep, I've been to a couple........but not for a couple of years. Coming for Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing everbody.

Hope you have a great show...........:)

JimmyK

Cool, I'll see you then. You still have the super fancy Ivory/Silver Gina that you got from Keith Walton? He got that cue from me at the Derby. I think you got it from him a day or so later. :)

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
That Murrell is simply breathtaking! I drew inspiration from it for my upcoming cue and can only hope mine will turn out as amazing.

I've had the chance to see several really high end and fancy Murrells and I hope to see more of them on AZ cos Kenny is really more than just a 4 point cue maker...

I have owned a few Murrell, and yes, he's way better and more than capable of making fancy cues, as evidenced by this one.

The best part about this cue is the re-cut points.