Chris Robinson v. Danny Olson

kollegedave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I may be interested in sweating some of this match. Does anyone know what time it will start?

Also, some outfit called "Ship the Cash" seems to be doing a free stream of the event. I went to their website and there is a tab for LIVE ACTION, but no information about this relatively big match that would take place very shortly, does anyone know if this is where we are meant to watch the stream?

Thanks in advance.

kollegedave

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to watch it too. Played both men. Very solid players and a pretty even match if it's on a bar table. 9ft I would give the advantage to Chris. I looked on their facebook and website, no mention of a match. How did you hear about it?

kollegedave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

ehn9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Streaming here 5pm gmt first day 2 after that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-023458_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-023458_Facebook.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 156

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris grew up playing in my room in Ventura. Still does. Over the years I've watched hundreds of his hours practicing. I don't know his opponent but I have heard he has game. To me, if Chris gets the break down, watch out its match over. He can put packages together and whether he gets a shot after the break it's still to his advantage to have the first shot each game. Remember how well he broke during the Mosconi cup? This match will be played to 100 games. Look for him to put several packages together.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris grew up playing in my room in Ventura. Still does. Over the years I've watched hundreds of his hours practicing. I don't know his opponent but I have heard he has game. To me, if Chris gets the break down, watch out its match over. He can put packages together and whether he gets a shot after the break it's still to his advantage to have the first shot each game. Remember how well he broke during the Mosconi cup? This match will be played to 100 games. Look for him to put several packages together.

Baby .... if you ever want to play some cheap 1PKT let me know. I live about 10 minutes from you.....

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps so- he may very well win. However, Olson is a very good player in his own right.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played Danny a lot in the previous 8 years. In the last year his game has improved greatly. He has spent endless hours working on his break and has greatly improved his cueball control for position play.
This should be a great match!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Try this