Cisero Murphy's biography...

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings ChrisinNC,

For a instant answer, you can read the reviews on the product page from @ least 5 buyers that have read the book.

Murphy

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings DNixon,

Nice chatting with you today, your book will be mailed out in the morning by my staff.

Again, thanks for those pictures!

Murphy

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings Ken_4fun,

Interesting.... as I posted before, I actually reached out to Robert Hart. We shared some positive vibes regarding the possibilities and will proceed from there.

Murphy

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greetings ChrisinNC,

For a instant answer, you can read the reviews on the product page from @ least 5 buyers that have read the book.

Murphy
Just checked and it is showing no reviews on the book on your product page. I would prefer to read some independent reviews, or an opinion/review from someone here on the forum who has read it, as opposed to reviews that show up on your product page that likely would be screened.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just checked and it is showing no reviews on the book on your product page. I would prefer to read some independent reviews, or an opinion/review from someone here on the forum who has read it, as opposed to reviews that show up on your product page that likely would be screened.

Wtf!? It isn't a used car or an out of state job or a mail order bride.

Its a book. Some words on a paper.

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings ChrisinNC,

There are 6 different product pages regarding the book. You can click the page that has the 5 star rating which is the special edition page. Once you click on the page, you can get a feel for the quality the book depicts based upon those who actually purchased and read the book.

Additionally, despite reviews being screened, I make it clear to allow the reviews to remain on the page to show both sides of one's view. The only repeated negative facet said buy "potential buyers" is the price. You can reach out to DNixon, once he get his order of the book after Tuesday, for insight regarding any objective inquiries related to the book.

Murphy

Big City Nights

Registered
A supporter of Big City Nights.... Book!!

Attachments

• Black Widow Pic.jpg
    Black Widow Pic.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings,

Thanks for the video, I have seen this before. Although, most of what is depicted has validity, there are fallacies, the first and most essential is my grandfather name is Cisero not James. James is the name of my uncle, my grandfather's older brother.

Facets like this is the grossly essential reason why I wrote his biography book, hoping to negate false information society has been subjected to over the decades.

Get your book now @ http://www.MurphyEntSolutions.com Click the MES Book Store Link.

Murphy

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greetings,

Thanks for the video, I have seen this before. Although, most of what is depicted has validity, there are fallacies, the first and most essential is my grandfather name is Cisero not James. James is the name of my uncle, my grandfather's older brother.

Facets like this is the grossly essential reason why I wrote his biography book, hoping to negate false information society has been subjected to over the decades.

Murphy

each author is hostage to his own bias...

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dr. Cue told me how much he admired my grandfather, which led to this pic!!

Every one of us who knew your grand dad admired him. He was a soft spoken man who carried a big stick! He let his cue do his talking for him. He was a gentle man who was always kind, polite and considerate of others. Cisero was a solidly built mid-sized man who you somehow just knew could take care of himself. Underneath that soft demeanor was a real man, not someone to be f'cking with. And no one ever did!

Yeah, I miss your granpa. He was my friend.

Last edited:

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings Jay,

I am glad you had the ability to encounter my grandfather, your depiction of him is just that in a nutshell. I can assert with great confidence, you and anyone else (especially those that purchased his biography book) will enjoy what I have, and will continue to, put together regarding his legacy.

I am working on some other projects now that will be a delight to the billiards world.... I definitely will keep you and everyone else up to speed on this thread!!

Big City Nights

Registered
Greetings All,

I left off telling you, I would reach out to him... well, the wait is over!!

Robert40Hart is now Team_MES & you can expect some great accomplishments to come!!

Murphy

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1523753064398.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1523753064398.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 102