Club Membership

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
PayPal is one of the MOST SECURE ways to do this. Your card # never goes past them. It's much more secure than using it in a Restaurant or a Gas Station.

Give it a try it's super simple.

nope...sorry. Guess I'll just ride along for free...if you're worried about my check bouncing? Ask Jack Justis if they bounced on him...

I will, however, buy from AZ first...as long as you sell what I'm looking for. Bought my Tiger X shaft here some time ago...I believe in supporting the host of posting board sites, I really do. I strongly suggest others reading this post do the same. Sometimes a "savings" of a few bucks isn't really a "savings" at all...

Last edited:

BPG24

Banned
MikeJanis said:
PayPal is one of the MOST SECURE ways to do this. Your card # never goes past them. It's much more secure than using it in a Restaurant or a Gas Station.

Give it a try it's super simple.

Mike is 100% correct.

Many retailers, gas stations, restaurants, etc are much bigger risks as far as identity theft than Paypal

Last edited:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
I Joined

pwd72s said:
nope...sorry. Guess I'll just ride along for free...if you're worried about my check bouncing? Ask Jack Justis if they bounced on him...

I will, however, buy from AZ first...as long as you sell what I'm looking for. Bought my Tiger X shaft here some time ago...I believe in supporting the host of posting board sites, I really do. I strongly suggest others reading this post do the same. Sometimes a "savings" of a few bucks isn't really a "savings" at all...
You could send a trusted member your check and have them do the paypal. Just a thought.:)

:D I think we as a club now need to take a vote on whether or not we should make Mike, Wilson & Chuckles vested members.:eek: no charge!
Thanks for a great site guys.:D

I do feel the banner needs work. I feel the club connotation should go, just maybe something more along the lines of PREFERRED MEMBER. JMHO

When do I go blue?

Last edited:

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Nice card reader

BPG24 said:
Mike is 100% correct.

Many retailers, gas stations, restaurants, etc are much bigger risks as far as identity theft than Paypal
Your Avatar could take credit cards.:D :eek:

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
150 Pms

Here is a little perk i like about the Club Membership . I dont have to clear my Pms so often . I have never seen it say 150 Pms before so i took a screenshot.

150Pms.jpg

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
Here is a little perk i like about the Club Membership . I dont have to clear my Pms so often . I have never seen it say 150 Pms before so i took a screenshot.

150Pms.jpg
Hey Larry, When are you going to answer the one I sent you.;) :D

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
glad to see this

I read this stuff everyday so I may as well join .Thanks for all
the good info :D

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Are these going to be substantial giveaways? I hope it's not something cheesy like a $10 or $15 item.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Danktrees said:
not even close. i signed up for it at 9:48AM when he first put it up in the other thread. i think i'm first and blowfish was second.

Duh!!!!!!!!Wow, I dont Think SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :rolleyes: :cool: :confused: :eek: :D :p

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Likes Me Some V-Cash..... imo

Smorgass Bored said:
Oh boy, V-CASH....
I'm going to join when JAM joins.
Doug

I couldn't wait for JAM any longer, so I joined the club.
Doug
( I've never had this much V-Cash before... I'm RICH....Rich, I tell ya..... RICH, RICH, RICH ) :)

Edited to add: I'm surprised that only about 5-6% of the active everyday AZB Members have chosen to support this site. When the profit sharing checks go out, you'll be sorry... imo

Last edited:

MotteyFan

LET'S GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!
Silver Member
Member ship ?

i would like to pay for a member ship i would love to give back to our site!! could i pay by a money order?

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I couldn't wait for JAM any longer, so I joined the club.
Doug
( I've never had this much V-Cash before... I'm RICH....Rich, I tell ya..... RICH, RICH, RICH ) :)

Edited to add: I'm surprised that only about 5-6% of the active everyday AZB Members have chosen to support this site. When the profit sharing checks go out, you'll be sorry... imo

Tanner will give you the 3,5,7 and out and hte breaks for your V Cash LOL

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
And, Odds On The Money

cajunbarboxplyr said:
Tanner will give you the 3,5,7 and out and the breaks for your V Cash LOL

That's tempting, but I'd prefer a better Spot.... imo
Doug
( when I say that I need weight.... I need WEIGHT )

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
"AZB Supporter" rather than "Club Member"?

Mike,

Is it possible to get a banner that says "AZB Supporter" instead of "Club Member"? I'd like to help advertise this way of supporting AZB but think being a "Supporter" might appeal to some more than being a "Club Member". I'm sure there are many who feel the opposite way, so maybe we could be allowed to choose.

Thanks,

pj
chgo