Colt AR15 for cue

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pic speaks for itself. If you don't know what u r looking at u probably should not own it. Looking to trade for top maker cue. I will obviously add. I also have a new Beretta Nano 9mm to add (pics later). INo SW , Black Boar, or Black.

Last edited:

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Nice M4 , Unfortunately inorder for me to own it legally I'd have to MA- terdize it and that would be a real shame .

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
These are going for big bucks on GunBroker.com,
so you may be able to get enough to buy a very
nice Custom if you listed it there.
You can legally transfer it through a local FFL
Dealer, and have them ship it also. Always best to
follow the letter of Law when dealing in Firearms
these days.

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These are going for big bucks on GunBroker.com,
so you may be able to get enough to buy a very
nice Custom if you listed it there.
You can legally transfer it through a local FFL
Dealer, and have them ship it also. Always best to
follow the letter of Law when dealing in Firearms
these days.

Thanks....transfer will be handled properly. Very nice shooting rifle here. Very accurate. In the proper conditions u could shoot the balls off a mosquito.

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
I have some top maker cues like TAD, Tascallera, Lambros that I would consider
trading one of to get your offering,

if I could just shake that mandatory 5 or 15 yr sentence (if auto) that comes
with it if found in my hands. :angry:

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have a gorgeous wrapless Josey for trade if you have any Walther or HK handguns.

Just throwing it out there.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
that's an awesome weapon bro!!! my state won't let me own one though. F'n cali and their gun restrictions. i hear you can buy the full auto kit. any truth to that?

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow wow wow

Now that there is the one sick weapon .......nothing like taking out the center of a target at 300 yards and its nice knowing where the bullet hit wothout the use of a spotters scope. No luck needed in getting a monster cue for that bad baby although shooting weapons is alot more fun than shooting pool..

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Now that there is the one sick weapon .......nothing like taking out the center of a target at 300 yards and its nice knowing where the bullet hit wothout the use of a spotters scope. No luck needed in getting a monster cue for that bad baby although shooting weapons is alot more fun than shooting pool..

UMMM . It's a carbine . It's intended purpose is more up close and personal. If you can see a .22 caliber hole at 300 yards with the naked eye .......you got one hell of a set of eyes. The optic shown on the rifle appears to have little or no magnification.

Last edited:

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Gunbroker is for crap these days. It's become the eBay of guns. Just a bunch of dealers and a few private parties all asking top dollar for their goods. Watch any item and see if it sells for asking prices. They all got stuck trying to profit from the now defunct Feisnstein bill.

Anyway, seller, what trade value are you putting on this rifle???? How many rounds through it? How old is it? Any work done on it? I'm guessing you still have the carry handle somewhere since it still has the front sight post?

Ive got cues and am interested, but this rifle is still a available to me at local stores.
Email would be best to get ahold of me. Thank you.

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
UMMM . It's a carbine . It's intended purpose is more up close and personal. If you can see a .22 caliber hole at 300 yards with the naked eye .......you got one hell of a set of eyes. The optic shown on the rifle appears to have little or no magnification.

True statement...except it is not a .22 caliber and is however very accurate out at 100 yards also

Last edited:

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gunbroker is for crap these days. It's become the eBay of guns. Just a bunch of dealers and a few private parties all asking top dollar for their goods. Watch any item and see if it sells for asking prices. They all got stuck trying to profit from the now defunct Feisnstein bill.

Anyway, seller, what trade value are you putting on this rifle???? How many rounds through it? How old is it? Any work done on it? I'm guessing you still have the carry handle somewhere since it still has the front sight post?

Ive got cues and am interested, but this rifle is still a available to me at local stores.
Email would be best to get ahold of me. Thank you.

200 rounds through it...carry handle is available. 3.5 lb trigger job, rail, and optics. Gemtech silencer and gas piston kit. (not pictured). About two weeks old. No sense going through the hassle of shipping if u can grab one locally. Weapon shoots flawlessly. Possible deal pending with Trav from Blackcreek.

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If it is a 5.56 mm IT IS a .22

5.56 mm is .223 caliber,so technically, IT IS a .22

Nice piece and GLWYS

Also true, I was mostly stating a .22 round and a .223 round are not the same. They do make a similar rifle chambered for .22 long rifle rounds. Didn't want this confused with that weapon. Although 5.56 can be safely fired through a rifle chambered for.223 and vice versa only resulting in different pressure readings there are subtle differences in the round itself so from a technical standpoint they are not the same.

Last edited:

Josey Cues

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is Keith Josey, with Josey Custom Cues. I'm interested in talking about a possible trade for your rifle. Give me a call at 1-800-514-CUES.

Last edited:

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I can help you out call me 734-693-3177 also interested in your pistol will do everything thru ffl and i have great cues to work with