Congrats to KMRUNOUT!!

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Congratulations to Kerry on winning the Eastern States Championship Amateur Title for 2015. Down 6-2, and 7-4 then getting to 8 to extend the race to 10 and finally winning the title 10-9! Way to grind it out Kerry:thumbup2:

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Kerry on winning the Eastern States Championship Amateur Title for 2015. Down 6-2, and 7-4 then getting to 8 to extend the race to 10 and finally winning the title 10-9! Way to grind it out Kerry:thumbup2:

Damn, that's some true heart, right there!

CONGRATS!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Kerry def has a great game.

Nice going, sir. Congrats!

who did he play in the final?

best,
brian kc

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Kerry def has a great game.

Nice going, sir. Congrats!

who did he play in the final?

best,
brian kc

Hey Chicken, good to see you are recovering well. Kerry played Jason Platt who played exceptionally well and deserves congrats as well to get to the finals undefeated in a field of 98!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Congratulations KM....:clapping:

...it just goes to show that you gotta be careful who you woof at on AZ....
.....there be champions in these here parts

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys! I definitely tried my hardest. It was a great event. I think I was down 5-0 at one point going to 8. I never counted myself out. Well, I thought for sure I was going to lose, but I just kept trying for one more game, one more game...

Thanks again it felt great to win a nice big event like this!

KMRUNOUT

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Thanks guys! I definitely tried my hardest. It was a great event. I think I was down 5-0 at one point going to 8. I never counted myself out!

KMRUNOUT

Think like a Champion, become a Champion. Congratulations

efirkey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Kerry. I enjoyed watching the match and you played very strong at the end when it mattered most.