Congratulations - Skyler Woodward...

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations... to Skyler Woodward

A Great Win at the World Pool Series - #3 - RYO Rack Classic Championship!!

Great job!! It also will mean a lot to get you on the Mosconi Team...
You shot great & proved to be one of the best players out there today....

Keep it going...

shasta7

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shoot well Skylar with that "souped-up" Meucci. I've got a bunch of Meucci's and I love each and every one. I've souped up a couple of shafts and like the response I get.:)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Skyler is our heir apparent and Billy Thorpe is waiting in the wings. I hope these two are on the MC team, along with Justin Bergman and that Shane guy. :grin:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skyler is our heir apparent and Billy Thorpe is waiting in the wings. I hope these two are on the MC team, along with Justin Bergman and that Shane guy. :grin:

That would be our best possible team. Must go as young as possible. Maybe Dechaine for the 5th, maybe someone else. But those 4 for sure, imo:)

Congratulations... to Skyler Woodward

A Great Win at the World Pool Series - #3 - RYO Rack Classic Championship!!

Great job!! It also will mean a lot to get you on the Mosconi Team...
You shot great & proved to be one of the best players out there today....

Keep it going...

shasta7

Skyler is such an awesome player. Think he might be the next American to win the US Open, or maybe the World 9 ball championships? Would love to see that happen (maybe within the next 5 years).

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
That would be our best possible team. Must go as young as possible. Maybe Dechaine for the 5th, maybe someone else. But those 4 for sure, imo:)

That would be an amazing team, though I doubt Dechaine will make the team due to politics and whatnot. Would love to see an African American player make the team, such as Josh Roberts, currently ranked #14 on the FargoRate top 100 USA players list.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be an amazing team, though I doubt Dechaine will make the team due to politics and whatnot. Would love to see an African American player make the team, such as Josh Roberts, currently ranked #14 on the FargoRate top 100 USA players list.

Josh Roberts, Justin Hall, or Joey Gray