Congratulations to Monica Webb (USA)

pooler

Europe - TD, TL & Ref
Silver Member
Hello all

I hope this news would serve (for almost everybody) as a nice and positive interlude between otherwise well deserved but definitely "post mortem" beating of a long dead "dumping horse" (currently :banghead: 14,117 and 44,063 views for just two threads on a subject).

Here it comes:

The subsequent stop of a Women Euro Tour just took place in Sankt Johann, Austria, Europe.

The Winner was....... Monica Webb representing USA.

On her way to this, quite significant, win she defeated (amongst other competitors):
SE-16 Ina Kaplan (GER) – the Euro Tour 2013 (Italy stop) Winner
QF Olivia Czuprynska (POL) – former World Juniors Champion

In the Final match, Monica defeated Jasmin Ouschan (AUT), 7-3

Link to the detailed tournament scores:
http://www.eurotouronline.eu/drawresults.asp?db=eurotour&client=&eventnr=2014130&header=no&eventheader=yes&showtabs=yes&tab=Tournament&history=no&footer=yes

Big Congrats to Monica, let's hope she keeps up with a Good Play in the future

Last edited:

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all

I hope this news would serve (for almost everybody) as a nice and positive interlude between otherwise well deserved but definitely "post mortem" beating of a long dead "dumping horse" (currently :banghead: 14,117 and 44,063 views for just two threads on a subject).

Here it comes:

The subsequent stop of a Women Euro Tour just took place in Sankt Johann, Austria, Europe.

On her way to this, quite significant, win she defeated (amongst other competitors):

In the Final match, Monica defeated Jasmin Oushan (AUT), 7-3

http://www.eurotouronline.eu/drawresults.asp?db=eurotour&client=&eventnr=2014130&header=no&eventheader=yes&showtabs=yes&tab=Tournament&history=no&footer=yes

Yes , nice win for Monica . She always seemed to handle pressure well . Haven't seen the women play in a while , thought she was part owner in a pool room .

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She is part owner of Stix, just west of Atlanta I've been told. Congrats Monica!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That girl can play.....

Hello all

Here it comes:

In the Final match, Monica defeated Jasmin Oushan (AUT), 7-3

Great job Monica............

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
This is wonderful news. Monica is a fantastic player who represents our game well. I am very happy for her. Well played, Monica!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Stopped into her room (finally) in villa rica to see her and Helena last summer- love the place- great tables, staff,atmosphere, and the burgers are out of this world- glad to see she's still knocking down champions wherever she finds em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk