Coolest Ringwork Thread

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please share the most unique ringwork you've seen. I couldn't find an existing thread on this, but there may be one out there. One of my personal favorites are BHQ's rings pictured below. There are many others out there including; the celtic knot crosscut style that Fanelli did, almost any Gina, Sugartree, Omega/DPK, and on and on... It would be great to see all the distinctive styles in one place.

bhq.jpg

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Please share the most unique ringwork you've seen. I couldn't find an existing thread on this, but there may be one out there. One of my personal favorites are BHQ's rings pictured below. There are many others out there including; the celtic knot crosscut style that Fanelli did, almost any Gina, Sugartree, Omega/DPK, and on and on... It would be great to see all the distinctive styles in one place.

View attachment 377456
i think that was the 3rd or 4th batch based on that type of scheme

these are my personal favorites

Attachments

• BP6.jpg
    BP6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenoxmjs, that Brugge is sweet!

Also Brent, the one you posted is my other favorite of yours

Last edited:

Travis Niklich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW..

Travis I had no idea you did work like some of these cues feature.

I have a whole new respect for your work. Absolutely fantastic.

Most of these cues are probably 3-4 years old as I haven't pushed myself to a higher level for the last several year and don't post on here much, just to much BS. I never posted much about it but my friends here know the story the last 3-4 years have been kinda crazy. I quit my full time job of almost 18 years as a journeyman printing press operator, got married at the age of 36 (most had wrote me of as a life long bachelor) went to college for 2 years to get my Associate degree in Precision Machining Technology, then fell into a part time job that I like but takes more time then I'm really on the clock for. I teach precision machining technology at the local community college that I earned my degree from. Me teaching is a real shock to most that know me as I always hated school in my younger days I guess I just needed to grow up some and find a subject I liked. Throw in a bunch of health problems the last few years and working on my shop to make it better and you can see why not many cues are getting put out

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most of these cues are probably 3-4 years old as I haven't pushed myself to a higher level for the last several year and don't post on here much, just to much BS. I never posted much about it but my friends here know the story the last 3-4 years have been kinda crazy. I quit my full time job of almost 18 years as a journeyman printing press operator, got married at the age of 36 (most had wrote me of as a life long bachelor) went to college for 2 years to get my Associate degree in Precision Machining Technology, then fell into a part time job that I like but takes more time then I'm really on the clock for. I teach precision machining technology at the local community college that I earned my degree from. Me teaching is a real shock to most that know me as I always hated school in my younger days I guess I just needed to grow up some and find a subject I liked. Throw in a bunch of health problems the last few years and working on my shop to make it better and you can see why not many cues are getting put out

That is a lot of changes in a short amount of time. One never knows what turns life takes. Keep going forward. The cues will be ready for you when you have more time to devote to them.

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member

View attachment 377456

Those rings are really cool.

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave does luck into some decent rings sometimes:p

Chudy

Attachments

• 20130824_4ee439.jpg
    20130824_4ee439.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 521

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Some awesome examples, guys !!!!! I still think these rings are beyond cool, even after all these years, and worthy of mention. Pic courtesy of 'Tikkitavi'

Attachments

• IMG_0136a.jpg
    IMG_0136a.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 486

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some McDermott outside the box thinking, wish I could have gotten one of these........

Attachments

• mcdermottm29df.jpg
    mcdermottm29df.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 470