CTE automatically corrects stroke issues

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he gets it( we all do, just how there's no adjustments for all those shots) but what he's really trying to do is help you with how you're doing it.🙂
Help me with jelly beans lmao. Ok. I’ll give it a try around Christmas when we have some extra ones around. Is it two jelly beans for regular shots and 3 for banks?

Ps I don’t think he actually gets it

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I do not make racist comments to people as you do; nor have I ever said to you, "I hate you with every fiber of my soul," as you have; nor have I ever extended a quarrel on the internet to calling up people's homes, as you have twice (that we know of); nor have I ever tried to start a fight in a pool room, as you have; nor have I ever head-butted someone, as you have -- so no, you lose the better person contest.

Simply the fact that you spend so much time responding to anything I write here, constantly claiming funsies games we played years ago that I can barely remember instead of just the cash game, tells me you care very deeply about me and what I write.

oh, and I also have never cheated at a pool game, like you have, so there's that.

Lou Figueroa
I have never called anyone without invitation. I didn't try to start any fight in a pool room. I do hate you with every fiber of my being as you have earned that hate through your lies and betrayals. And it is the liar in you that grasps at lies and creates mischaracterizations of events to try and soothe your guilt.

As for caring about what you write? Yep, when you lie about me and lie about yourself while talking shit about me then I care. I used to enjoy reading your "stories" until you turned your lying words towards me. I didn't think that you were a liar then. But I found out the hard way when you thought I would be a good victim.

So, nah, you will always be a terrible person and I will always be the better one between us. I have heart and you are a nit.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I GAVE you most of the games you won. You didn't EARN them.
JB, this is the game of one pocket. If you GAVE him a match you either mean you made a mistake or purposely dumped the game. 1P is a game about either forcing errors in your opponent or capitalizing on their self made errors. Again, you could most likely wipe the floor with me in pool so this isn't some kind of attack/challenge on my part. Most 1P games are lost by someone rather than won by someone.

So saying you GAVE a game really has no impact. Sure, you made a few mistakes, but that's the nature of the game and how it works out. There's no way to determine who is the better player/aimer/etc from the number of games you guys played.

CTE works as advertised in the same way ghost ball does. We as humans have to adapt to the aiming tools we use, it's rather simple and it really is crazy the amount CTE is attacked, even if true that some of the physics are fudged a bit, that shouldn't matter. The best player I know is entirely self taught, if you ask him how he aims he just says he hits what he sees. It's entirely to a level of insanity that the whole fight has gone on for as long as it has. You have to see the shot to make the shot, who cares what system someone uses... Crazy to attack over such a thing. :)

The calculations to solve a typical rack of 9 ball would probably take a whole notebook if physics are involved. Ball go in hole, ball go where it needs for next shot. Simple, no matter how you make ball go, ball go. ;)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
JB, this is the game of one pocket. If you GAVE him a match you either mean you made a mistake or purposely dumped the game. 1P is a game about either forcing errors in your opponent or capitalizing on their self made errors. Again, you could most likely wipe the floor with me in pool so this isn't some kind of attack/challenge on my part. Most 1P games are lost by someone rather than won by someone.

So saying you GAVE a game really has no impact. Sure, you made a few mistakes, but that's the nature of the game and how it works out. There's no way to determine who is the better player/aimer/etc from the number of games you guys played.

CTE works as advertised in the same way ghost ball does. We as humans have to adapt to the aiming tools we use, it's rather simple and it really is crazy the amount CTE is attacked, even if true that some of the physics are fudged a bit, that shouldn't matter. The best player I know is entirely self taught, if you ask him how he aims he just says he hits what he sees. It's entirely to a level of insanity that the whole fight has gone on for as long as it has. You have to see the shot to make the shot, who cares what system someone uses... Crazy to attack over such a thing. :)

The calculations to solve a typical rack of 9 ball would probably take a whole notebook if physics are involved. Ball go in hole, ball go where it needs for next shot. Simple, no matter how you make ball go, ball go. ;)
Unforced errors are WHY he won a lot of the games. He knows it and wants to claim that ANY games I won are a result of me getting coached. The record is clear on this. I have played dozens of players and some of them flat out beat me by forcing me into situations that I couldn't get out of. That is not what happened with Lou. I simply dogged it and yet still managed to win 6 games.

As for not being able to determine who is better based on the 18 games we have played or even with the 15 games we played in the big challenge match, based on the score I agree. When I play someone and they beat me 10-0 then it's pretty clear that they are much better. I have no illusion that I am better than Lou although I think that I am not worse than he is. He might have a solid PSR but he misses shots that he should NEVER miss given the arrogance he exudes in this conversation. I say this from my first hand experience playing him. He had four months to prepare, had a whole team of people assigned to keep me distracted, one of them assigned to pretend to be my friend in order to extract information, he himself has admitted to "screwing with me" during the logistical setup, and after ALL of that he still claims in a mealy-mouthed way that he is the far better player despite missing easy shots during our match. There are at least a dozen payers in Oklahoma City that I gamble with who would flat out ROB him if he had the balls to step up and play. Players I play even with with would take his errors and punish him without mercy. I played well below my speed the whole match and still managed to win six games. Their gamesmanship and my own inability to control myself and my own inadequate training is the primary reason why I wasn't as ready as I should have been.

All that said I congratulated him for playing well. Praised his demeanor and thought it would be over based on his promise. A promise he broke in less than a week after the match. That's the bottom line. He was a nit before the match and is still a nit to this day. Out of all this we have found that he lies and "exaggerates" (and of course always has his "spin" when confronted about it).

So "gave" in this context means that he benefited from UNFORCED errors not that he earned the game wins. He knows exactly what I mean.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 hours and you were a whole 3 games ahead. I GAVE you most of the games you won. You didn't EARN them. And you're scared to ever play again. Oh sure played for fun. You were a huge effing ASSHOLE on RSB, far more than you are here, because of rules. So don't act like that match wasn't meaningful. And don't brag about the 10k, you got 2k of it. Your backer had to drag you off the porch to play after you ducked me 3x. You would have NEVER played had you not been goaded into it with the promise of a team to jack with me online during the lead up.

Only a coward wins and won't play again. And you're a coward. In addition to being a huge liar you are a craven coward who is unwelcome in pool rooms all around you because of your nittiness. You are such a liar that in one post you insinuate that you are so good you had to slow play to keep it interesting and claim I really had no chance and when I point it out that makes you a thief you then backtrack and try to downplay your boasting. Fact is that I stepped up to a hundred ball runner and played. Outside of $600 that two of my friends took of the bet I had the rest of the $10,000. You didn't bet a single dollar on yourself and it was ONLY in the last three days before the match where you tried to screw with me by offering to triple the bet. You're lucky that I played at all. I wanted to tell you to screw off and give you the 3k stake and then make you watch while I played other people on the stream after that "move" on your part. You were so odious to deal with after I went out of my way to make everything right and courteous.

You're the worst "winner" on earth imo. An example of a spineless coward who won a match that he had to be dragged into and who won't play a rematch. No wonder your well-known nittiness and lack of character are so well known among those around you.

Anyway, the game score between us is 10-8. Clearly you hate it that I beat you. I would beat you again if we were to ever play again but your tiny trembling heart won't allow you to do that. It burns you up that you don't have what it takes to win if I don't sell out games. When you look in the mirror the truth that you're just not as good as you pretend to be stares back at you. I know where I stand in the skills department and have zero illusion that I am supposed to win against you. But what I do have is tremendous heart. And that heart with some disciplined practice is likely to be all I need to win against a spineless coward.

By the way since you want to CONTINUE talking about this 8 years later. I will be reporting to the IRS that you received $10,000 from me. You can correct your tax returns accordingly. You can tell them what the exact division of the money was. You are correct that the match that counted was the won where I lost $10,000 and you gained $10,000. As honest as you are I am sure you reported that income on your taxes.

Remember that ALL of this started with your decision to ridicule someone who was merely excited about learning something new. You and a few others here are truly awful human beings and you constantly compete for which of you is worse.

And despite all of your pitiful efforts Center to Edge aiming is getting bigger by the day. You got lucky that a CTE cheerleader didn't prepare well enough and you're smart enough not to let him try again. So, take the 10k "tip" your group's unethical actions earned you and ride out your "victory" forever as it is clearly the biggest win of your otherwise unremarkable life. Would you like me to engrave Lou beat John on the trophy? Your missed shots and your comments will be highlighted in the upcoming videos. You are about to reap ALL that you have earned with your actions. Your name won't be mentioned as I just plan to use you as an example of a middle aged player who isn't as good as he could be.

So you want to be intertwined with me forever by not honoring your word then I will grant your wish.

Got it Master Lou?

lol, oh so pathetic.

Lou Figueroa
and laughable

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never called anyone without invitation. I didn't try to start any fight in a pool room. I do hate you with every fiber of my being as you have earned that hate through your lies and betrayals. And it is the liar in you that grasps at lies and creates mischaracterizations of events to try and soothe your guilt.

As for caring about what you write? Yep, when you lie about me and lie about yourself while talking shit about me then I care. I used to enjoy reading your "stories" until you turned your lying words towards me. I didn't think that you were a liar then. But I found out the hard way when you thought I would be a good victim.

So, nah, you will always be a terrible person and I will always be the better one between us. I have heart and you are a nit.

Jack and Mike did not invite you to insert yourself into their private lives; and I saw with my own eyes that you tried to start a fight in NJ with Eric; and I saw and heard you cheat there with Dennis.

Lou Figueroa

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
You seize on ONE sequence of shots where I was setting up a difficult shot on an unlevel table in a casual manner.
Curious... If you had made 11 of 14, rather missed by the same ratio. Would you have given the unlevel condition of the table the credit..?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So why do the rest of us have to hear about your daily psychological issues?

Your shrink gets paid to pretend to listen - we don't.

pj
chgo

Jimbo said not giving him a rematch made John crazier than a shit house rat.

Lou Figueroa
Jimbo was the master
of understatement

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It depends, are you actually using the jelly bean method or do you just like playing with the things in your pocket.
According to you if I pocket a ball while "using CTE" then that must mean that CTE worked. It follows that if I pocket a ball using my magic jelly bean method then that must also mean that the jelly bean method worked.

I don't expect you to make the connection between the two. You are too busy thinking up jokes to distract from the parallel illustration.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad he puts up the videos as they are. It's no knock on CTE, for all I know, CTE helps him a great deal and he could have missed many more shots without it.
In this case there weren't many left to miss.
The point is, that they are real and give an accurate representation of his skill, and maybe what a lot of people can expect to achieve. I'm aware that talking/demonstrating does take away from your performance a bit, as well, but that is real too.
It is apparent you are not aware of the demonstration in question. He missed 12 out of 14 of virtually the same shot. Care to modify your post? :)

Most people don't realize how hard you have to try to play well, they think pros just shoot without looking. What I dislike are demonstration videos with chalkmarks or chalk traces in the cloth, indicating that there have been dozens of attempts before. That is fakery, designed to make people believe that they will hit center pocket every time, they don't even have to work on their mechanics, because the system will magically fix their mechanics and compensate for all table and ball factors. That to me is way, way worse.

The problem is that people are stupid and lazy. They want to become great with no effort at all and they ignore all evidence to the contrary of their belief that this is possible. They want something fairly uncomplicated, too. Realistically, with the time and effort most people are willing and able to put in, they are at best going to be "ok". But you can't sell videos, systems and books titled "how to be an ok poolplayer". You definitely can't sell books that accurately describe all the work you need to put in in different areas to be an actual GREAT player.
I get your point, but it is not universally true. The bold part is exactly what Mark Wilson's book, Play Great Pool, is all about and I found it refreshing. He sold lots of books.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You only say this because he's not preaching your sermon. 👍

To say Dan doesn't get it or the rest of us don't shows a lack of intelligence. 🙂

If we really didn't get it, and most of here if not all. have got a good understanding on how aiming works.
Beginners clear up to very advanced players just wouldn't understand it according to your logic and most of cte users...really..lol
He has a closed mind, which shows a lack of intelligence. I think at least JB has a somewhat open mind. He might justify away all his findings the way morht was trending, but I could be pleasantly surprised. On the other hand, I tend to be a bit naive when it comes to human nature.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, that's not it. I have a curiosity for myself because I like to play pool and I like to understand what works and why. But what works is more important than why because the REASON I play pool is to run out and win.

And - god effing effing SIGH - the user IS using CTE. ONCE again your whole effing point is that there must be "some kind of SUBCONSCIOUS adjustment" for CTE to work. So, EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, it is the shooter's USAGE OF THE CTE METHOD THAT GETS THEM THERE.

So, the point is that IF you're right and the makes are BECAUSE of the subconscious then the what is the reason for the misses? See how your contention breaks down when you consider the inverse? You never ever count the misses as a result of the subconscious but instead continue to attribute them to the system not being valid.

Once again we go back to the CONTEXT. Something you deliberately and maliciously ignore. You don't count the makes. You don't have any DATA on the shots made and missed over the course of all of my videos. You seize on ONE sequence of shots where I was setting up a difficult shot on an unlevel table in a casual manner. You don't say well John is a single person let's see how others are doing with it. You DELIBERATELY IGNORE every person who demonstrates extremely accurate shotmaking OR you dismiss the demonstration as the result of having already been good players - insinuating that the players are either deliberately misleading or are themselves delusional.

Gee, thanks for the OBVIOUS comment on how logic works. Now comment on the OBVIOUS examples of cherry picking to advance your argument. Your "reasoning" only works when you choose to ACT ethically and analyze ALL of the available data.
You missed the bigger picture, which I thought was pretty clear to everybody. Time to move on I suppose.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He has a closed mind, which shows a lack of intelligence. I think at least JB has a somewhat open mind. He might justify away all his findings the way morht was trending, but I could be pleasantly surprised. On the other hand, I tend to be a bit naive when it comes to human nature.
Not a closed mind, just speaking the truth.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to you if I pocket a ball while "using CTE" then that must mean that CTE worked. It follows that if I pocket a ball using my magic jelly bean method then that must also mean that the jelly bean method worked.

I don't expect you to make the connection between the two. You are too busy thinking up jokes to distract from the parallel illustration.
No I said thousands of people pocketing a ball the same way proves something. Someone continually talking about playing with the jelly beans in his pocket means absolutely nothing