CTE Stepping Cue Ball.

swest

goldmember
Silver Member
It's basic geometry. Think about it for another couple decades.

pj
chgo
I haven't been on the forums in a Loooong time. Glad to see that CTE still supplies fodder for discussion, and that you still provide measured doses of reality for those who will listen.
How's Stan doing? Book published? Documentary produced? Just curious.
Cheers!
- s.west

edit: Dang! I saw these recent posts (from April 2024) and just read your posting date as 2024, and not 2022... So, you (Patrick Johnson) may not still be around...

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I haven't been on the forums in a Loooong time. Glad to see that CTE still supplies fodder for discussion, and that you still provide measured doses of reality for those who will listen.
Cheers!
- s.west

edit: Dang! I saw these recent posts (from April 2024) and just read your posting date as 2024, and not 2022... So, you (Patrick Johnson) may still be around...
You can go to YT for the latest service packs..
You have to pivot your nose now .

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheers!
- s.west

edit: Dang! I saw these recent posts (from April 2024) and just read your posting date as 2024, and not 2022... So, you (Patrick Johnson) may still be around...
Two of the most vocal CTE proponents have been banned from the aiming forum so there's much less to see here now.