CTE Stepping Cue Ball.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Wait, is this St John again ?
You flip flop like a politician .

Nah, I am consistent.
This the holy St John who slandered Jack Justis and his cases and called him a friend ?

What have I ever said about Jack that is not true? Jack is my friend and he was my friend before we had a situation where I was unfairly accused of copying him. That is behind us now and you're trying to stir up shit.

Volturi and Mike ? Oh ,wait you were challenged . You're the victim.

Yeah, I am. Roger threatened to kill my family IF I didn't stop knocking him about the people he ripped off. I guess you're ok with that.

Mike Hoang? The guy who made a false police report? I guess you're ok with that too. The reason, he can't stand being exposed either.

The holy man who kept claiming it's ok for make fake Chanel, LV and other big brands . Hey, they won't go out of business .

I never said that. If I did say anything like it show me the context. I might have said something like they are thriving DESPITE the knockoffs out there. You're an effing idiot of epic proportions. Actually I heard that you didn't "inherit" Kerry's x-rays, you actually STOLE them. Is that the real story? Actually I didn't hear that but I want you to understand how it feels to have someone say something accusing you of a crime that is not true.

And what have you contributed to the aiming forum besides being cte shill for over a decade ? I've started more productive threads than you ever have . All you do is hype one.

Not here you haven't. Today I helped a lurker with CTE.

Wait, teaching beginners pivoting system. Oh yeah, they'll shoot better than just studying the boring getting on the shooting line .
I called Stan a snake oil salesman ? Didn't you accuse Lou of that ? And didn't you accuse Tor Lowry of stealing or something ?

I did not accuse Tor of stealing anything. People who knew Jimmy Reid well accused Tor of stealing Jimmy's stuff.

Both you and Lou have called Stan a snake oil salesman among other things. Listen up dipstick, if you want to BET on the experiment I proposed with beginners and aiming systems let me know. Bring your dumb self to OKC and $20,000 to bet with and we can see what happens. I just watched a player earlier tonight dogging spot shots while trying to line up with Ghost Ball and being clearly WAY OFF as they were lining up and another player who knows CTE was nailing them. Just another anecdotal story I know but for me is is another example of why I am willing to put my money where my mouth is on this subject.

What the fkk do you know about x-rays of cues ? Dude , there are several already being circulated around . Seen them at the private cue makers' group . Seen them at Taiwan collectors' group . What help do you think that would do to other makers at this stage ?
I don't actually care. I know that you got them and wouldn't share them for whatever reason. Not that you had to either. I just think that you can be actually productive elsewhere, maybe. Here you're just another TROLL.

Why da fkk would I have to share them . I'm even too lazy to look at them now b/c my construction is way different from them already .
Force of good to the industry? Oh wow . You have no clue how many have consulted with me . How many jigs I've sold . Or the threaders I came up . And one of them is already being sold by one of the big boys .
Ohhhh, you are selling some tools.....great.....still a effing idiot on this topic. Go ahead and drop some names so we can believe you. You don't have to do anything but I would think you would get tired of being a jerk here. I guess I was wrong as being a jerk seems to be what you enjoy.

Some pros use CTE but do not want it known. Cool story bro. But, when I say some pros really use ghost ball but don't know that , your face turns red and you go bonkers . When the Pinoys tell openly the cue ball goes here to make that ball or when they tell about the " Patama" ( hit ) of a particular shot , it's not good enough , Hey Busti uses CTE. PffT!

I said maybe they do and don't want to talk about it. I have asked many pros how they aim and some have said that they don't want to talk about it. It doesn't matter though because if Efren himself told you he was using CTE then it would be unlikely to change your behavior. Just like Master Lou who said he would tell Willie Mosconi that he was wrong if Willie said CTE was a good method.

Not everyone feels like opening their tool box for your inspection. And even when they do you call them liars.

The question asked in this thread was about stepping the cue ball in the CTE process. I gave an answer for that topic. Troll-Joey is here talking shit about me because he can't stay out of a topic in the aiming forum that I am part of but he has absolutely NOTHING OF VALUE to add to the thread about the topic. Why not? Because you don't even know the CTE process and all you do is knock it. And you call me a shill?

All the addiction counselors say don't just trade one addiction for another one. YOu called yourself a "former aiming system junky". I don't think that is true because your knowledge of aiming systems is terrible but I can see where you think you were into aiming systems and unable to grasp any of them due to your own shortcomings. Just because YOU can't understand something like CTE you seem to think no one else should benefit from it either.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I made no racist comment towards you. I said that for the known racist that hired you, you are likely seen as a flunky based on the color of your skin. however on further thought I realize that that was too simplistic. I am now of the opinion that it is more likely the content of your character. as I know him to be a racist asshole I think that it's possible that he found a compatible odious character to order around.

how is that "project" going anyway? seems like someone wrote a 400 page book on an aiming system faster than the greatest straight pool high run competition in history has come together.

That's not what you said.

Other than that, I would like to be around the day you call BC a "racist asshole" to his face.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess you think that the hummingbird thing is bothering me? I would be far happier being a hummingbird than a yappy shivering dog who barks loudly but won't get off the porch.

hummingbirds are super cool animals that bring joy to just about everyone who experiences them.

they don't spend their lives screaming at life from the safety of a porch.

I don't care whether it bothers you or not, hummingbird.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it wasn't 50 but it was a good amount. but yeah partially famous for that.

I didn't stalk anyone. I responded to challenges and invitations. nope not famous for that.

i did not cheat yappy. we have been over this. you're a whiny winner with no honor and no ethics.

oh nice, I was wondering when you were going to play that card. so first no one was head butted or assaulted in any way. secondly the liar in question made a false accusation to the police. thirdly, said liar, a brother in arms to you in the lying department, tried to get me banned from the major shows and match room barred me from the event unfairly but they didn't bar my booth. I was not selling cases from any hotel room. every show that we bought a booth at we attended and sold our cases there.

figures you would use a known liar's false accusation since you make false accusations.

maybe. one man's oracle is another's lunatic. I have been prolific certainly.

oh jeez.... no dingbat....I didn't go off, nor was the goal to prove the superiority of CTE over whatever you do.

I played you because you're a piece of shit as a human. I will play you again but you're scared yappy dog. the game score was 3 games down after nine hours. you are scared to death to play an ahead set.

I certainly am but mostly for making kick ass super protective cases. messing with jerkoffs like you is a hobby.

There was no challenge when you contacted authorities which resulted in them visiting JJ's home, nor when you stepped out to call ML home and harassed his mother.

So, there's a theme here: I did not cheat; I did not head-butt anyone; a false police report was filed; I was barred unfairly; I didn't go off; blah, blah blah. Nothing but excuses, denials, and the blaming of others.

And one more thing, our match was most certainly about CTE v Feel:

JB Cases said:
"Now we have Louie "Louser" Figueroa - vs. John "Keyboard Commando" Barton - the system vs. feel grudge match of all time."

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ahh yes. I forgot all about that. I guess you are correct on points but to call the Jimbo Jambo a tournament is a bit of a stretch. It was a party for RSB people to get together and drink, raffle off items and so on. I won the much coveted Jack Justice case made for the event with an inscription on the bottom. I still feel a little guilty because some lady really wanted it. Her name was Becky, I think, could be wrong, but I considered giving it to her but I also needed a new case badly.

That was 17 years ago! The only people I knew (only from the RSB room) were Freddie, Jimbo, Roger Orsulak and Joe Van Buren. I think I lost a race to three or something like that to Freddie but I couldn't swear to it. I do recall being in such a fog that I racked the 9 ball on the spot, which I think provided some yucks. I do know that I did not win the event. I was not a true run out player like I believe I am now, even in 9 ball. I could give my 17 year-ago self the 5 now probably.

Freddie uses his own concoction of CTE which is a perfectly logical way to play and I have no idea who else I played and unless you have some kind of chart from the event then you have no idea, either.

Also, if there were any more of these get togethers after 2004 I am unaware of them.

I think there's was just the one, but am not certain.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 72

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you in it?

pj <- recognize Lou & Freddie
chgo
Yes I'm next to Freddie, to his right. I think that is Eric Hu second from the right top row. Isn't he the one who decked Fast Larry?

Mark Kulungian is also there in the middle row, as well as classiccues Joe Van B. dead center with arms crossed.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Pool is about stance and fundamentals, aiming is far down the list, you just have to see the shot to aim. That's way less difficult than burning correct stance and alignment into your muscle memory.
Nailed it...

Systems be damned

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I'm next to Freddie, to his right. I think that is Eric Hu second from the right top row. Isn't he the one who decked Fast Larry?

Mark Kulungian is also there in the middle row, as well as classiccues Joe Van B. dead center with arms crossed.

Yes, same Eric that JB was harassing right before our match and prepared to give JB a reason for some dental work.

Lou Figueroa

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Both you and Lou have called Stan a snake oil salesman among other things. Listen up dipstick, if you want to BET on the experiment I proposed with beginners and aiming systems let me know. Bring your dumb self to OKC and $20,000 to bet with and we can see what happens. I just watched a player earlier tonight dogging spot shots while trying to line up with Ghost Ball and being clearly WAY OFF as they were lining up and another player who knows CTE was nailing them. Just another anecdotal story I know but for me is is another example of why I am willing to put my money where my mouth is on this subject.
Congratulations, you taught him a half-ball hit .
Pivoting to the center of the cue ball to aim the tip to the edge of the ob is pointless.
It's a gimmick .
You'd accomplish more if you follow a straight line. You know like what they teach in snooker schools ?
Did you see anyone doing pivoting in the sudden death spot shots in Las Vegas in that tournament ?
Hmm, I wonder why. Damn, these pros missed your huge $20,000 secret .

Oh Efren . If Efren told you the cue ball goes here for that shot, you'd still cling to the notion he uses cte. Oh wait, he did tell you the cue ball goes here in some yay shot .
Wait, if Joey A interviews Efren about his use of CTE because some houligan told him Efren took lessons from some guru in PA.
Wait, why don't you call your buddy Solomon Manalo, he said he'll ask Efren.
I told him save his time and just ask Ramon Mistica. He said , no, he really wants to ask the man .
He never reported back. I wonder why .

The rest of the crap you posted is just more garbage.
And , guess what, you're still a liar . You want me to tell that to your face ?
What are you gonna do Marcy Darcy ? Bokbok me to death ?

Simple system ha? 2 DVD's, countless videos and a book later , it's still foggy. Did you get certified by Stan yet ?

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
There was no challenge when you contacted authorities which resulted in them visiting JJ's home, nor when you stepped out to call ML home and harassed his mother.

No one visited Jack's house. I was called a thief and told that I was operating a business illegally. I said something about running a business out of a garage and was challenged to find out when So I inquired with the authorities in a small town as to their zoning laws for running a business out of a house. I got the information I wanted.

I didn't harass anyone's mother. Never did and never will. Liesomemore made a post and gave his full name and location and told the whole forum to contact him directly if they had a problem with him. So, from China, I looked up the phone numbers under that name and called the first on the list. The woman who answered told me that she is Mike's mother when I asked for him and she offered to give me his number. I took it and called him immediately afterward. When Liesomemore came to the phone I informed him that I had gotten the number from his mother and he proceeded to lecture me for 45 minutes, telling me I should sue people like you instead of to defend myself on the forum as I am doing right now. Not once did he mention any issue with his mother because there was no issue. I was polite and cordial and stated my name and said "from AZ Billiards" as a reference. You and him both are HUGE LIARS. And, again, I didn't cheat when I played you. You just can't stand it that you are not nearly as good as you pretend to be. But you know you're a shitty player which is why you're scared to play again. I know I suck but I can hang with you all day every day.

So, there's a theme here: I did not cheat; I did not head-butt anyone; a false police report was filed; I was barred unfairly; I didn't go off; blah, blah blah. Nothing but excuses, denials, and the blaming of others.

That's right the theme is that you get contradicted and held to task for being a jerk bully and you start lying. Mike Hoang lied about the head butting because he can't stand that I dissect the knockoff cases he sells and expose the deficiencies. I was barred unfairly, that's literally the definition of being punished when you're innocent.

I did go off, see EVEN WHEN I CLEARLY SAY I DID SOMETHING you have to lie about what I said. You are a career liar. Worked just fine for you until you decided to target me and I wouldn't back down or be driven off by your bullying. Then your stories started unraveling with people sharing their "Lou" stories and contradicting your version considerably.

Look here yappy puppy......savor your one time when your handler coaxed you off the porch. You are a major coward on top of being a major liar. Sorry that not everyone around you bows to the "best pool writer on the internet". I bet Mark said that BEFORE he knew how much you embellish (lie) in your "stories". Fact is that there are several others who spot you the rainbow in writing and their stories are much better written and are factual.

And one more thing, our match was most certainly about CTE v Feel:

JB Cases said:
"Now we have Louie "Louser" Figueroa - vs. John "Keyboard Commando" Barton - the system vs. feel grudge match of all time."

Lou Figueroa

LOL, take it up with Patrick. Any "marketing" of the match that I did was in full service to my brand. You were all for hyping it when you thought you get a cut of a PPV. The fact that you whined and cried when I said no PPV is evidence of how much of a tool you are. The idea that anyone would want to pay to watch two bangers play is idiotic. You even lied about me and Ray Hansen saying that we had agreed to do a PPV when that was NEVER EVER part of the discussion as to who would stream the match.

Stop being such a little crybaby. My 8 year old is more mature than you. Bottom line is that CTE is more popular than ever and thanks to you I am even more motivated to make it even more popular. I might arrange for CTE clinics to happen at every pool room around you that I can just for fun. Seems that I have an extra $30,000 that you were too scared to try and take from me. I imagine with a little creative thought I can put that to good use promoting Hal Houle's OBJECTIVE aiming systems. I already have a lot of your quotes to match with still shots of you missing balls to go on the posters...... (and you have pictures of me in goofy positions which you have already used to try and denigrate me.) The difference is that I have far more reach than you do and when I chose to go wider promoting CTE you will do NOTHING to counter it that has any chance of stopping it.

You had a choice to leave me alone and to leave CTE alone and you chose to continue this so it will continue. You said you enjoy this and it seems that you do because you keep coming for more. So continue yapping from the porch Master Lou. That's your best game.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Congratulations, you taught him a half-ball hit .
Pivoting to the center of the cue ball to aim the tip to the edge of the ob is pointless.
It's a gimmick .
You'd accomplish more if you follow a straight line. You know like what they teach in snooker schools ?
Did you see anyone doing pivoting in the sudden death spot shots in Las Vegas in that tournament ?
Hmm, I wonder why. Damn, these pros missed your huge $20,000 secret .

Oh Efren . If Efren told you the cue ball goes here for that shot, you'd still cling to the notion he uses cte. Oh wait, he did tell you the cue ball goes here in some yay shot .
Wait, if Joey A interviews Efren about his use of CTE because some houligan told him Efren took lessons from some guru in PA.
Wait, why don't you call your buddy Solomon Manalo, he said he'll ask Efren.
I told him save his time and just ask Ramon Mistica. He said , no, he really wants to ask the man .
He never reported back. I wonder why .

The rest of the crap you posted is just more garbage.
And , guess what, you're still a liar . You want me to tell that to your face ?
What are you gonna do Marcy Darcy ? Bokbok me to death ?

Simple system ha? 2 DVD's, countless videos and a book later , it's still foggy. Did you get certified by Stan yet ?
Son, I have NEVER EVER EVER said Efren uses CTE. I asked Efren DIRECTLY how he aims in front of ten witnesses when I had Efren at my shop for a private gathering. He said he doesn't want to talk about until after he retires. I don't say that a player uses ANYTHING unless I know FOR A FACT that they explicitly said that they aim a certain way. If I want to know how a pro aims I can ask them directly and have done so many times.

Since you don't know how the CTE process works you clearly don't know that no one needs to manually pivot. The pros who use cte don't do a manual pivot but they all can demonstrate it because they have mastered all versions of CTE, Basic CTE, ProOne and Disguised Pivoting. Now your little shitty ass will make a snide comment about there being three versions......yeah, it's called refinement of a process. When something is valid and works then it means that there MUST be more than one approach and it is no different with CTE. Objective aiming means that there are several ways to achieve the same result.

The 20k son is for YOU to put up or shut up. Of course since being wrong is free on AZB you will opt for being a clueless hack for free.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yes, same Eric that JB was harassing right before our match and prepared to give JB a reason for some dental work.

Lou Figueroa
Lol He wouldn't do shit. Another waste of oxygen liar just like you. But he uses Hal Houle's aiming systems do maybe you aren't compatible after all.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Hey Lou, since you have the book already, get on that eye stepping and disguised pivoting system.
Maybe JC can throw in the pre-service pack DVD 's.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one visited Jack's house. I was called a thief and told that I was operating a business illegally. I said something about running a business out of a garage and was challenged to find out when So I inquired with the authorities in a small town as to their zoning laws for running a business out of a house. I got the information I wanted.

I didn't harass anyone's mother. Never did and never will. Liesomemore made a post and gave his full name and location and told the whole forum to contact him directly if they had a problem with him. So, from China, I looked up the phone numbers under that name and called the first on the list. The woman who answered told me that she is Mike's mother when I asked for him and she offered to give me his number. I took it and called him immediately afterward. When Liesomemore came to the phone I informed him that I had gotten the number from his mother and he proceeded to lecture me for 45 minutes, telling me I should sue people like you instead of to defend myself on the forum as I am doing right now. Not once did he mention any issue with his mother because there was no issue. I was polite and cordial and stated my name and said "from AZ Billiards" as a reference. You and him both are HUGE LIARS. And, again, I didn't cheat when I played you. You just can't stand it that you are not nearly as good as you pretend to be. But you know you're a shitty player which is why you're scared to play again. I know I suck but I can hang with you all day every day.

That's right the theme is that you get contradicted and held to task for being a jerk bully and you start lying. Mike Hoang lied about the head butting because he can't stand that I dissect the knockoff cases he sells and expose the deficiencies. I was barred unfairly, that's literally the definition of being punished when you're innocent.

I did go off, see EVEN WHEN I CLEARLY SAY I DID SOMETHING you have to lie about what I said. You are a career liar. Worked just fine for you until you decided to target me and I wouldn't back down or be driven off by your bullying. Then your stories started unraveling with people sharing their "Lou" stories and contradicting your version considerably.

Look here yappy puppy......savor your one time when your handler coaxed you off the porch. You are a major coward on top of being a major liar. Sorry that not everyone around you bows to the "best pool writer on the internet". I bet Mark said that BEFORE he knew how much you embellish (lie) in your "stories". Fact is that there are several others who spot you the rainbow in writing and their stories are much better written and are factual.

LOL, take it up with Patrick. Any "marketing" of the match that I did was in full service to my brand. You were all for hyping it when you thought you get a cut of a PPV. The fact that you whined and cried when I said no PPV is evidence of how much of a tool you are. The idea that anyone would want to pay to watch two bangers play is idiotic. You even lied about me and Ray Hansen saying that we had agreed to do a PPV when that was NEVER EVER part of the discussion as to who would stream the match.

Stop being such a little crybaby. My 8 year old is more mature than you. Bottom line is that CTE is more popular than ever and thanks to you I am even more motivated to make it even more popular. I might arrange for CTE clinics to happen at every pool room around you that I can just for fun. Seems that I have an extra $30,000 that you were too scared to try and take from me. I imagine with a little creative thought I can put that to good use promoting Hal Houle's OBJECTIVE aiming systems. I already have a lot of your quotes to match with still shots of you missing balls to go on the posters...... (and you have pictures of me in goofy positions which you have already used to try and denigrate me.) The difference is that I have far more reach than you do and when I chose to go wider promoting CTE you will do NOTHING to counter it that has any chance of stopping it.

You had a choice to leave me alone and to leave CTE alone and you chose to continue this so it will continue. You said you enjoy this and it seems that you do because you keep coming for more. So continue yapping from the porch Master Lou. That's your best game.

Actually, as a result of your call, authorities did visit JJ’s house and embarrass him in front of guests.

And actually, ML’s mother did feel threatened by your call.

And actually, MH of Omega Billiards, is a well respected member of the pool community and unlikely to file a false report with the police. Regardless, MR obviously felt his account had enough merit to bar you.

And actually, MG has invited me to cover at least one of his events with hotel expenses. He thinks I'm good, others perhaps not so much much, different strokes and all that. But over the years, many, many people have complimented my writing in one fashion or another. In fact, if you go back and look at just the three stories I wrote about our match there was not only a number of requests for me to write that up, the stories themselves garnered numerous positive comments. So I'm good with my status as a pool writer for the last few decades. And frankly, criticism from someone who writes as poorly as you do doesn't bother me much.

Along these lines, I have recently been contacted by several business people you deal with directly all telling me what a tool you are and how they’d like to bet *against* you if we ever play again. I’ve told them that isn’t happening but if it ever does I will have a several calls to make : -)

Lastly, and as I’ve told you several times in the past, we were purposely pulling your chain on being paid for the PPV, lol. We knew you’d go off on that and even now you’re too stupid to get we were fucking with you.

And oh yeah, it was always about CTE v Feel.

Lou Figueroa
Epic Fail, lol

Last edited: