Cue auction for UkrainešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦**

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
These are really nice quality blanks. If you give them to a great cuemaker, you get a great cue. I just got back from playing 3 hours with the "Gambler" style cue that Joe Callaluca built for me.

I think it is amazing and surreal for these guys to be doing this level of cuebuilding, while a war goes on all around them...
I only have one question. Why after all these years didnā€™t I have Joe C. build me a cue??? Great person. Great (super under-rated) cuemaker.

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received my cue from the butterfly effect challenge, itā€™s amazing.
I also just received some cues and blanks from Anton (they are not the butterfly effect challenge cues, they are regular ā€œcatalogā€ cues). Iā€™ll try to get pics posted.

In the meantime, keep bidding!

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues received and prices from Anton.

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpeg
    IMG_3506.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 76

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I only have one question. Why after all these years didnā€™t I have Joe C. build me a cue??? Great person. Great (super under-rated) cuemaker.
You owe it to yourself to have Joe C build you a cue. I can not tell you enough how good these cues play... They always LOOK nice, but they REALLY play well... Extremely well balanced, solid hit. His kielwood shafts seem to have less deflection than the Predator 314-3 shaft that I normally play with.

And the Shuriken blank is truely a solidly built blank... even points, even butterflies... there is just nothing "bad" that I can say about them, at all. I am going to buy some more blanks, and put them aside for future builds...

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Evergruven, I want to thank you for this thread. I donā€™t do any kind of online money stuff. I will send you a personal check, and I trust you to forward the funds to Anton. I bid $600.

Jim, you're a madman, and a winner! Thank you so much. Sending you a PM-

Here's to Jimmorrison and Evergruven! Two of the best AZB has to offer.

Thanks BB. Jim and Anton are doing the heavy lifting here, but I'm glad to help out in my way. The AZB community is a good one, and I'm proud to be part of it. Thanks to you, and all who participated in the thread! Also shoutout to Mike/azbhousepro for allowing the thread to be posted here. Together, we raised some money for a good causešŸ’Ŗ

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anton, thank you for the additional cue. It is above and beyond. I can't pretend to imagine what you and yours are going through. My father did a tour in Nam. He has explained to me, a little bit, of what actually goes on. He is well into his eighties now, and has finally started to talk about it. I wish you well.

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
@Jimmorrison,
I appreciate your support, thank you very much!
As I've said you will get an extra cue from me. So feel free to request custom weight, length, butt and tip diameters.

I'm gonna use this money to boost the challenge. So 10 cues will be made and sent out of the main queue for those who donate from $100 to bzhtry@gmail.com. We call it the Butterfly Effect Challenge.
8 spots are left, the rest will go to the main queue, which I'm planning to process soon.

The system is working well already, $85 goes for materials and delivery, the rest goes to our trusted volunteers, combat units, inventors.

Processing line is stable and prepared to hard conditions. Just need to close the debt.

@DJ66 has some items available in the US. All profit from those will go to the challenge cues.

Also there is a lottery where you can win a cue for $24.

Huge thanks to @evergruven for this auction!
One more live evidence of the butterfly effect and synergy.
god-action-15.jpg

1) small things can have a big impact.
2) small combined various actions lead to a greater common good.

If only the direction is towards love, friendship, cooperation and creation.

AZB community you are the best! ā¤ļø

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Jimmorrison,
As I've said you will get an extra cue from me. So feel free to request custom weight, length, butt and tip diameters.

I'm gonna use this money to boost the challenge. So 10 cues will be made and sent out of the main queue for those who donate from $100 to bzhtry@gmail.com. We call it the Butterfly Effect Challenge.
8 spots are left, the rest will go to the main queue, which I'm planning to process soon.

The system is working well already, $85 goes for materials and delivery, the rest goes to our trusted volunteers, combat units, inventors.

Processing line is stable and prepared to hard conditions. Just need to close the debt.

@DJ66 has some items available in the US. All profit from those will go to the challenge cues.

god-action-15.jpg

AZB community you are the
@Jimmorrison,

god-action-15.jpg

AZB community you are the best! ā¤ļø
Anton, I have no specific request. Make the cue the way you like. Rep Ukraine! If possible, please include an extra bumper, to replace the one that evergruven is missing. I will send you a PM with my contact info. Thanks for the additional cue, I wish I could do more. Stay strong. The rest of the free world will get their shit together.

lakeman77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cue arrived from Anton in Ukraine today. I love it !!! Good looking, well made, and most of all, it plays great. Very easy to control CB, no surprises, perfect balance. My new daily player. Anton knows how to make a good cue !! Also it was packaged very well for shipping. All good.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
So tempted, I know lakeman77 has good taste in cues!! Maybe a blank, Iā€™m still not getting how heā€™s making cues so inexpensive w shipping. What does a cue cost shipped?

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will use the cue as a replacement for my house cues, that all warped. It is a surprisingly nice cue. It has a very hard tip, and I was expecting a very stiff hit, but it's not. For an 18.5 oz. 60" cue, it's like a feather in the hand. Kind of low squirt, easy to adjust. I shot with it for an hour, and really liked it. No way to acquire a better cue for $100, or three times that. Anton makes a nice cue!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sent him a email several days ago and have not received a response to place a order. I just sent him a PM, looking forward to hearing back.

Last edited: