Cue Bar & Billiards, Oslo, Norway

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I might have to pick up mye cue again!

Cue Bar & Billiard opened a couple of months ago, and it is a fantastic poolhall. Never seen anything like it.

36 pooltables. Also carom, and soon finish making a large vip-room with 4 tables.

The poolclub Oslo Biljardklubb have their own room, but share frontdoor and toilets. The poolclub have 10 tables (blue cloth), and here it is members only and non alcohol. Close 11 pm. Members can also buy a key and have access 24/7 for these tables.

The other tables are in the mainroom. Here there are restaurant, bar, disco.

Today it is Tuesday, and it is packed. Every Tuesday it is 2hour free pool for every customer. 17 on the waitinglist a few hours ago.

Worth a visit if you are in town

Attachments

• 4DC0BF41-34E4-44CF-913A-D382F7B45D0F.jpeg
    4DC0BF41-34E4-44CF-913A-D382F7B45D0F.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 184
  • A5059E3F-2064-4D5E-BA09-26C95F058940.jpeg
    A5059E3F-2064-4D5E-BA09-26C95F058940.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 191

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks amazing Roy! Next time I'm in town I'll go there!

Planning for next summer. Not a lot going on there in the winter. Everybody working. :)

T@BP

I think it's great that we get more poolrooms in Scandinavia, I haven't visit them yet but will for sure.
Carpet, colors and layout might not be what I should do, but I do respect the owners idea, taste and creativity, really great work.

Sweden got a few nice ones, now we only wait for Denmark to get something similar in style and size ;)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Like google streetview it is now possible to take a virtual tour.
By using this link you can take a walk inside the poolhall. Make sure to enter the doors, you might find more tables in another room

Amazing looking pool hall, even though it has a huge strip club vibe in the decor LOL
And I do like the areas with different cloth color even though not a fan of the red.
Also noticed that there are very few house cues available for the number of pool tables they have, maybe one per table. I would bet the racks get emptied before half the tables are taken up.

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The wife is planning this years vacation, she’s gonna be shocked when I suggest Oslo.