Cue finished for Poolg0d on here!

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think watchez will like this one! I will have some cues finished and some shafts sent out in about 2 weeks!
P1012750.jpg

P1012751.jpg

P1012753.jpg

P1012756.jpg

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, I really do like your Curly Maple stock! That stuff is UNREAL!

I'm generally not a big fan of Cocobolo, but that piece is beautiful!!! Thats one I'd do with no points or inlays. Let the wood talk. Either way thats one BMF!!!

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
The judges give this one a 9.875 I especially like the arrowheads in the points. I'd have to say that cocobolo is my favorite brown wood and you know I love dark cues. Keeps getting better and better.

poolg0d

Registered
Completely Satisfied

I am 1000% happy with this cue. When Doug and I were coming up with a design (even though I changed my mind 500 times) I told him I didn't like cocobola. When I saw this cut of wood, I had to have it. This is my idea of the perfect cue and I'm glad it's mine. It even hits better than it looks. Now I just need to learn how to play with the damn thing!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I am 1000% happy with this cue. When Doug and I were coming up with a design (even though I changed my mind 500 times) I told him I didn't like cocobola. When I saw this cut of wood, I had to have it. This is my idea of the perfect cue and I'm glad it's mine. It even hits better than it looks. Now I just need to learn how to play with the damn thing!

Nice love the hardwood handle.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Doug Doug Doug...I thought I got a cue that looks a whole lot like that one for a friend of mine in Olathe...Doooouuuggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Man Doug this cue looks awesome, I really mean it I am going to be getting in comtact with you in the future. I been watching your work for sometime now I think you are really getting the hang of this trade .lol, joke of coarse. Thanks for sharing the pictures<<<<ED

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone! Yea Mikey Timmy saw that cue when I was building it and had to have this one! This one is wrapless cue. There is very few of these out there! Not counting sneakypete's!

GFC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Absolutely love this one. I'm generally not a fan of wrapless cues, but this one looks amazing.