cue identification

gymratt37

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this cue off of an older gentleman at the local poolhall here near chicago, he told me it was a paul dayton. I have not found a single cue online with this emblem...an inlayed grey circle with what looks like Pd. Anyone have any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 296

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this cue off of an older gentleman at the local poolhall here near chicago, he told me it was a paul dayton. I have not found a single cue online with this emblem...an inlayed grey circle with what looks like Pd. Anyone have any thoughts?
AFAIK Dayton signed his cues. Never seen this logo. Need more, sharper pics.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it was refinished, the signature got removed and whoever refinished it added the PD to still be able to see who made it.
Don't believe this is a Dayton cue. Don't think your scenario is likely. IF someone did that it was a waste of time because unless PD signed off on it there is no way to prove it. I just don't see this happening.

Last edited:

xX-Wizard-Xx

Why are all these cue ID threads shot with .00005MP cameras in bad light? Impossible to see anything to identify. I’ve noticed this pattern since my return to AZB.

Have I lost my mind?

Fatboy🤯
im sorry sir, but i am a dr and you have in fact lost your mind ... LMAO jk ....

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have several of Paul Dayton's cues & he signed them "Dayton" in script with a space between the Y & the T like this " Day ton "

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
since this thread was just resurrected
and we can be pretty sure it is not a dayton
what is it ????😂
askin for a friend.....;)

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
I do not think those are initials. I think it is just a black and white inlay material similar to the fake turquoise and it just happened to come out this way.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are all these cue ID threads shot with .00005MP cameras in bad light? Impossible to see anything to identify. I’ve noticed this pattern since my return to AZB.

Have I lost my mind?

Fatboy🤯
That's a Justin camera.