Cue repair in/near Dallas, Texas area?

Nitrox11

Just south of reality
I have two Cuetec Vortex break/jump cues that need new tips. Anyone know of somone in Dallas that works on cues?

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Pick about any street corner and you should be able to find a repair man in Dallas. I am just north of Dallas and about 1 in 4 players here make or repair cues!

What part of DFW are you in?

Larry

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
Ben Tubbs at Billiard Den does good work. He is not there all the time working, but if you call ahead, I am sure you can find him.

Travis3c

AV Pool Nut
Silver Member
Send "Runthecentury" a Pm, he is in your area and I know he does good work.

His name is Chris

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ben Tubbs is good...

He can be found at various league nights around the Metroplex...

Personally, when I need shaft or tip work done I take mine to OBCues in Plano...

Aikon247

Registered
I have two Cuetec Vortex break/jump cues that need new tips. Anyone know of somone in Dallas that works on cues?

If your wanting a tip replace then Larry is right. There are a lot of people in Dallas area to choose from. Below is an old thread for AZ Cue maker, Cue Repair, and Dealer Directory. There are a few other people in DFW that are not listed. Like Larry Vigus in Anna Texas :thumbup: My suggest is to talk to a few guys at your local pool hall to find the one nearest to you.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=198969&highlight=Cuemaker,+Repair,+Dealer+Directory

RBC

Deceased
Call us at OB Cues.

We're in Plano, and can do that for you.

We do leave early next week for the APA tourney, so we would need to do it before that, or after we get back. When we're gone the front office is closed. We still have people in the shop, but we close to the public during those times.

972-578-9100