Dark Efren

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never played the US Open before, which I will play, or at least plan to play if I can get time off from work. As God as my witness, I hope I draw Efren in the first round. I've got a little surprise for him. I'll give you guys a hint. It is green and in liquid form.

Nightie night Mr. Efren. Here comes the Crawfish.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
crawfish said:
I have never played the US Open before, which I will play, or at least plan to play if I can get time off from work. As God as my witness, I hope I draw Efren in the first round. I've got a little surprise for him. I'll give you guys a hint. It is green and in liquid form.

Nightie night Mr. Efren. Here comes the Crawfish.

NyQuil, from the Crawfish? If so, just make sure it is the night-time stuff, not the day-time stuff or you might have your hands full.:D
JoeyA

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not Nyquil

JoeyA said:
NyQuil, from the Crawfish? If so, just make sure it is the night-time stuff, not the day-time stuff or you might have your hands full.:D
JoeyA
It isn't Nyquil. Oh no. I sprung for the good stuff. I've been saving this concoction for just such an occasion. If this won't have him staggering, nothing will. It's a prescribed concoction for severe headaches and reflux containing a form of morphine/codeine. Oh yeah, somebody better bring Mr. "I just got lucky" a pillow and slobber bucket. By the way, in accordance with federal regulations, I AM just joking. Get ready you runout guru, I can make a few balls myself. I'll wake him up when it's his shot. I might have to have someone prop him up, but I don't care. I'm taking off the 'pino!

JoeyA

Silver Member
crawfish said:
It isn't Nyquil. Oh no. I sprung for the good stuff. I've been saving this concoction for just such an occasion. If this won't have him staggering, nothing will. It's a prescribed concoction for severe headaches and reflux containing a form of morphine/codeine. Oh yeah, somebody better bring Mr. "I just got lucky" a pillow and slobber bucket. By the way, in accordance with federal regulations, I AM just joking. Get ready you runout guru, I can make a few balls myself. I'll wake him up when it's his shot. I might have to have someone prop him up, but I don't care. I'm taking off the 'pino!

So you are going to call this concoction a Crawfish-Pino-Colata? :D
JoeyA

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, baby

JoeyA said:
So you are going to call this concoction a Crawfish-Pino-Colata? :D
JoeyA
Oh yeah, my own version of a 'pino colata. Nightie night Mr. Reyes.

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
crosseyedjoe said:
Anyone remember this;

"Put...g inang siete, akala ko dalawa na." - on national tv.

translation pls....did efren say this? and was it in a tournament?

crosseyedjoe

Anywhere but here
Silver Member
Renegade said:
translation pls....did efren say this? and was it in a tournament?

That was during the double-dutch match-up between Phils and Taiwan. I think someone posted the video a while ago.

Put..ng ina - S.O.B, but the way gopi-1 translated it is how most American will say it.

Last edited:

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member
thanks for the bump! haha! i never would have found this thread if not for the bump! it took away an hour of my life! good read still!

wonder if JoeyA got over his traumatic truth haha

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member
teedotaj said:
thanks for the bump! haha! i never would have found this thread if not for the bump! it took away an hour of my life! good read still!

wonder if JoeyA got over his traumatic truth haha

I have been to the VA seeking balance in my life and have finally gotten over the "traumatic truth". (If that's the worse thing that Efren did intentionally or otherwise, I can forgive him.) :smile:

JoeyA

Marvel

Marvel - The Yogi Bear
Silver Member
PoolBum said:
As for Efren, let's just say that when you play him he doesn't mind letting you know who you're playing.

Yeah, this is well said. I wasn't copletely happy about his demeanors when I played him in the US.Open at -07.

I'd guess, like Crow City Corey also pointed, that when he plays against younger, lesser but still dangerous opponents, he'll take the attention on him couple of times to 'remind' who you are playing.
Probably something similar he'd do when he plays against younger filipinos who he haven't 'accepted' as good enough to beat him but who are threaths already.
I'd guess in money matches this wont happen as he can choose his opponents and play more than just a one set.

He definitely still deserves all the praise he's getting so please don't take me wrong.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is simply the most humble and deserving human being I have ever met. Pool skills aside, he is a joy to know.

Dick

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
satman said:
If you ever see him get upset, you'll see him grab the back of his neck or sratch his head. Sam

So true. If there is ever a tell in pool that would be it.

I have another theory...I think he hides his bag-o-tricks back there!

JoeyA

Silver Member
SJDinPHX said:
Efren is simply the most humble and deserving human being I have ever met. Pool skills aside, he is a joy to know.

Dick

In spite of my hyperbole in this thread, I agree with you 100% Titanic Dick.

JoeyA