Dark Efren

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
I have been to the VA seeking balance in my life and have finally gotten over the "traumatic truth". (If that's the worse thing that Efren did intentionally or otherwise, I can forgive him.) :smile:

JoeyA

Nuh-uh, you're not getting off that easily...you HAVE to find out from Rodney himself what he thought of the "shark". You owe it to all of us poolfans who've been waiting for over a year...:grin-square:

DogLoop

Doing some cueing ?
Silver Member
Efren is evil. Efren is cheater. Earl is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJUaZ4y7TRc

Color of Money 1996 - Watch around 0:50 Efren touch 7 ball but make it secret. Too bad camera see it.

I have doubts that Efren is evil ... the rules for that match may have caused this insignificant nudge to be a foul (was it all balls foul?).

I do believe that this is what caused Earl to lose his ever-lovin' mind for the rest of the duration of the match (probably not just the foul, but the worthlessness of the "referee").

Renegade

Consume Mass Quantities!
Silver Member
Wow! This thread's older than my son! Kinda puts things into perspective...I don't spend enough time on here ;)

I have doubts that Efren is evil ... the rules for that match may have caused this insignificant nudge to be a foul (was it all balls foul?).

I do believe that this is what caused Earl to lose his ever-lovin' mind for the rest of the duration of the match (probably not just the foul, but the worthlessness of the "referee").

According to some of the comments about this video over at youtube, the rules then were only cueball fouls. Does anyone know this for a fact? It would be interesting to know since it could really have changed the whole complexion of the game.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all i can say is i have been lucky enough to be around efren a little, he is the most humble guy you will ever meet, but he hates to lose.
and he likes to laugh at you when he wins , but of course that is for cheap and not on the pool table.
holding him to the 2 hole in a golf game is something i will never forget.
the game was during his birthday party he had a drink in one hand and a mic in the other, he puts the mic down and crabs his cue, he has a real tough shot and he is going to shoot it one handed, we all look at him like, what are you doing , your going to sell out, he thins the ball and gets perfectly safe.
he just puts the cue down and picks the mic back and starts singing again.
He is really just a BIG kid.

BRivera

Registered
Efren's dark side

If you really want to see Efrens dark side, just play him for a couple of grand. You'll think satan just kicked your ass!:)

BRivera

Registered
If you really want to see Efren's dark side, play him for a couple of grand. You'll think satan just kicked your ass!!:)